I was told I have Healing hands…Please provide guidance :)

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I was told I have Healing hands…Please provide guidance :)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Jackie6.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jackie6
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

My name is Jacqueline Vey. I was told by several psychics that I have healing hands and that I am a natural and pull energy from nature. I was also told that I have a spirit guide. I know 1 little specific about the guide and that my guide will help me in the future heal people. However, I have never tested my abilities and I have always felt that my hands were sensitive to touch and I would get certain feelings. I have contacted Nicholas D. who is pretty young, like 24 or 25 and he teaches yoga and reiki. Am I on the right path with going to him? Im pretty excited!!! : ) I was told that during my 1st session with him my body will go through a big change! And I will become even more sensitive to things. I have been reading up a little on healing hands and how it works. I really wish to communicate with my guide too! I was told I would find a way online. I’m just really excited. Any guidance u can provide I would greatly appreciate. Thank you. : )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.