I Want My Ex Back

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I Want My Ex Back

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by magetta10.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bunacille
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I want my ex back ..would he come back???

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        It is important that you try to establish communication with him and try to resolve what went wrong in the relationship. A reconciliation would have to be something that you both want. If it was meant to happen, it will happen easily. If you try to push too hard this will lead to frustration. A calm attitude would be the best approach.

Best wishes,

magetta10
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

I’m magetta hocker from canada,i am happy to share with every one about how i got my lost relationship back i have been married four 3 years and on the forth year of my marriage,another woman came to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids even without go good reasons,we have suffered for 1 year plus until i met a post where this man Dr. Itua Stepven have helped someone regained his lost love back,and i decided to give it a try,he help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 3 days as he have told me,i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband the pleaded for forgiveness then i start to cry but its was tears of joy because i never believe he will come back again to me and the kids,today i’m very happy that i have regained my lost relationship back.people with similar relationships issues should contact this man and he will help you solve all your problems.You can contact him with this mail: dr.ituastepven@gmail.com,call or whatssap +2348078927387 or clink on his web site http://www.drituastepvenherbalcentre.webs.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.