I think my cousin is into me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I think my cousin is into me

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Lily_D.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lily_D
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I know, It’s hard on the ears. Basically we just met on facebook.He lives in the south and I am northern. He would instant message me online quite often and formed a nice bond. He is an music artist..and he sent me his music. I gave him my opinion and suggestions. He appreciated that, I guess thats why he gave me his number and told me to text him sometime. WEll I did not think anything of it. Anyhow, he became a good cousin/FRIEND to me through the net..nothing really suspicious. Then, one night he text me for the first time..We messaged eachother for hours. Well everything was fine until he asked me to send him some pics. It was alittle akward but I played it off saying “I cant send pics” then i said “you must be bored” He replied. “no..not bored, just wanted a pic of ny in the phone” It could be possible that he puts people that he’s close to in his phone, because he has alot of pics of random people on his page. I’m not sure though. Can anyone tell me what’s going on

Lily_D
      Basic Member
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author

can someone please answer, I need quick answers.
        would appreciate it

KathyN
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 625
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 228.01

Lily,
          You might want to be very cautious! He is asking for pictures of you, but he doesn’t seem to be willing to supply any pictures of himself. What do you know about him other than his music? People can represent themselves any way that they want on a social networking site.

You obviously enjoy this new friendship, but you are also sensing that you need to be cautious. Just don’t give him too much personal information and be prepared to take action to block his messages if things become too strange!

Take care!
          🙂

Lily_D
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

He is REALLY my cousin. I seen him at my family reunion in Tennessee. So I guess it was easier for us to bond. after one of our instant messaging “sessions”
            This feeling came over me, If you know what I mean. It was so random. Do you have any clue as to why it’s so akward?
            By the way, thanks for responding

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

Lily,
              It may have been easier to communicate because you already knew one another. You just didn’t realize it at the time. This is something to give careful consideration. In some states it is legal for cousins to marry, in others it is not. Knowing that he is your cousin, how will you feel about this in the future?

Although you enjoy the friendship and communication, it is important to really think about what direction this relationship should take.

Best wishes,
              🙂

Lily_D
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Marriage with him? never 😆 And you know what else I forgot to mention..We are going to be visiting my family in tennessee this summer. I just want to go to there, relax, and enjoy my family. I hope their wont be any akwardness with me and him because I really just want a good -healthy relationship with my them . I thought about it..and honestly, I just need a friend.(none of that other stuff)lol I dont want to be too close, but close enough so that maybe we could write songs together and maybe he could take me out to the studio with him sometime. I want to look up to my cousins. Do you think I can be sucessful at that?

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

Now that you know what you want, you are right on track! Just continue with the friendship. You should have the opportunity to meet the rest of the family. If he thinks the friendship should become anything more, you have an out– you are cousins!

Take care!
                  🙂

Lily_D
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★
                    • Topic Author

One last thing.. some people aren’t meant to be mated. Do you see me as being one of those people?

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★

You will meet someone who you will be compatible with! I sense that you are young and that you have plenty of time. Just don’t become too anxious about it!

Take care!
                      🙂

Lily_D
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★
                        • Topic Author

okayy. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.