I need some insight

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need some insight

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,My name is Lisa, I have been getting Dale’s newsletters for a long time,I started over 2 years ago looking for an online business to help with my husbands income,and only to come across scams after scams,then the “Secret” came out and all of a sudden the buzz was all over the internet!!! as we also have 2 teenagers costing us more than we have!!! I starting reading into this and totally understand it, the whole LOA,manifesting,visualization, everything- after applying the principals and getting tons of e-mails from all the top guru’s on the subject and new ones jumping aboard,although they all say the same words,the all have different techniques on going about it,so I started with 1 after a couple of months nothing!!! then went to another,and nothing!!,I was still remaining positive that I could accomplish manifesting something,and I was trying to manifest a win for money on a contest not lottery,I had been doing this for several months,had my energies,vibrations up and was very excited,and when the day came I was so happy just knowing I was going to win this prize,then the opposite happened??,my son called and said he hit someone??,totally his fault,at exactly the same time of my win?? needless to say I didn’t win,but I get so many e-mails from these type people,about 99% are these,and need to unsubscribe from alot but not sure who as I am currently trying to stay below 1000 e-mails daily which takes up most of my days??? our finances are very tight and we are now in Debt,my son is facing college for a year now and we do not have the funds for him to go,when I go to the financial aid office will I be able to get him fully funded??as it is full time for 3 years,and also his older model car is breaking down left and right at our expense!!! I was under so much stress for a year having chest pains that put me in the ER,thank God it turned out to be stress,now those bills are coming in,will I find a online home based business?? doing what?? I would LOVE to be a Psychic,I know we all have the power in us,astral travel,remote viewing,I would love to learn it all!!! but do not have the funds to purchase the courses,also I having a really burning question,my daughter which just turned 17 has been a cheerleader for 6 straight years,she just tried out for her senior year and had everything down perfect,I just knew she would make it,and everyone else did too,she even recieved 5 awards at the cheer Banquet and 1 was for most spirited!!,the judges judge them from another college,then the coaches are left in the room,before everyone is called in,I have a really strong gut feeling that she really made it,but that the varsity coach had something to do with changing the scores of her and 1 other girl that they have always teamed each other up with since freshman year,this other girl was in a lot of trouble this year and almost did not get to try out,the JV coach told a friend of my daughter that the other girl didn’t make it because of the trouble she had been in,this is a big red flag as this should not even be in the scoring only their performance,my daughters name is Heather,I feel like she was cut by the coaches because the other girl that they cut was always her partner in everything since 9th grade,I have a really strong gut,intuition on this that she really made it by the judges score but the head coach changed it,I would really like to know if I am right,I would be fine with it if I knew for sure that was the judges desicion,and my daughter is past it,but that feeling just will not go away with me for some reason,and I have no proof,except for a great psychic to let me know exactly what happened in that gym before we were called in and after the judges left!! Please help me with these questions as they are really getting to me,and really need to know who to listen to on LOA (out of the techniques I have been doing,I have been alot calmer,peaceful more spiritual and I do pray alot more so deeply that I do see spirits of white lights different shapes,some faces and figures,but it happens so fast that I cannot make them out,when you pray to God,are you praying to the universe as well or is it seperate??),so I can get away from the computer and do other things as I have been tied to it for over 2 years to find a on line business.Thank you,if you need my BD 8-2-61 at 5:56 am,my Daughers is 4-10-92 around 9″30 am or so,I believe in Dale’s website,as I have been to Psychics before when I had spare money,only to get vague answers that would apply to anyone,so I have not trusted one since,thats why I would love to develope my own intuition so I can help myself and others and for healings,Thank you,Lisa

spring
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant

Hi Lisa,

I’m just going to follow my train of thought and I may not answer your questions in as much detail as you need …but here is what I’m getting. Just from your letter (no psychic stuff), I’m getting that you are a very caring parent who so wants to give the very best to your children, have them be very happy and succeed. I just feel the Love and Care you have for them bouncing off that letter…it is beautiful.

Intuitively, I’m getting that you are very much in pain due to money struggles and past disappointments….there is a grasping sense to your pain….a sense of betrayal or betrayals…as you have trusted and tried many times only to be struck down in your efforts….which has made your pain even worse.

There is a lot of noise and activity and demands going on externally. I feel you must rein yourself in…at least for the present, if you can. You are losing a solid sense of yourself because of all these outside demands and a feeling of attack on your sense of “control over your life” …and it is time to look within…pray, meditate….start building a base inside that will give you a safe place to go…a place you can surrender to…when things do not work out as you would like, (ex: your child’s tuition expenses, or your daughter’s issue with the cheerleading coach (by the way, I do not get that she was cut in an unethical manner from her team).
        That’s just my impression.

But as I said before….working on your own healing and disappointment….will change (for sure) your outer circumstances. Another suggestion would be to get out in nature on a daily basis to ground yourself and remember who you are. I hope this is helpful. Best wishes to you, Spring

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Dear Spring,Thank you for your reply,yes I do love my family very much and would do anything for them!! Yes by the way I am very spiritual,pray all the time,take time out to meditate,go outside and spend time with my horse,and take my 2 house dogs out alot, are you knew? no offense just asking,are you a psychic?if so how long? there are alot of things that really look like my daughter was cut from the team because of this other girl,(even a coach said the other girl was cut because of the trouble she was in at school,This has never been said to a student,but she likes her alot and the student is good friends with my Daughter Heather) this should not have even been a question,as it is a point scale of their performance,and I have had such a strong gut intuition about this since it happened,I do try and ignore it and just keep blowing it off,but it keeps coming back as if someone is trying to tell me something?? and I would really like to know about my son’s college as i don’t want him to start then have to stop for lack of funds??? can you specify on these more?? I have been looking to work on line for over 2 years,am I even looking in the right place?? also will we be able to sell my sons car and get a good used one soon?? Please if you are not psychic or just starting out can you have someone review my last post and this one,no offense honestly as I know how it feels just starting out on something too,do you understand? I don’t want to hurt your feelings at all I promise!!! I just really need some deeper clarifications on these things to ease my mind more. Thank you so much,God Bless you!!

spring
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant

Hi Lisa,

first off, I would like to apologize if my reply caused you any distress. It definitely was not my intention. I am a student of the study program. I have never claimed to be a professional in this field. In fact, it is my understanding that students and others can contribute to this forum giving their insights being at all different levels of ability. Were you aware of that? So, I am just being honest. I believe if you want the services of a professional, a counseling session with Dale Sellers would be your best option. His contact information is on the Home Page.

People of all levels of learning and skills are free to post here and give their impressions as they learn. It is my understanding that is the deal.

I gave my impressions to the best of my ability at that time. You obviously need more. I cannot have anyone else review this as it is a choice of the people who view this forum to post and answer an inquiry. I am a student, not an employee of LifeLeap.

I hope this reply helps you understand the nature of this forum and I hope if you can consult Dale, you will, as he has studied and practiced professionally. sincerely and with my very best wishes, Spring

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you for being honest Spring! This was my impression,I did know that students could reply but did think that they were more advanced like closer to Graduating,I would love to hire Dale but I am not finacially able to as we are a 1 income family of 4 and we live very tight paycheck to paycheck!! So How do I get a more advanced student to reply? no offense to you as I do realize that you are still in the learning phase!! But would really like to get some deeper insight,can you tell me how to do this or do I request a certain person?? Thank You Spring,God Bless you,Lisa

andrew
              Basic Member
                • Replies: 7
                • New Participant

Lisa,

Anyone can post responses to the questions here and we encourage this. This includes the general pubic, our program students and graduates, other psychics, people practicing psychic development, etc. We have people from many different paths here, although you will find many of our students participating. Please see this explanation here:

read-before-posting-any-psychic-questions-t7.html

There is no way to ask a “more advanced” students or other specific people to reply to your post. This would exclude others from feeling like they can share their insights, which is not our intention for creating these forums. When you ask a question in these forums, it’s open season for all to share.

From now on, please try to narrow your questions down to one or two main points, not 20. You are more likely to get a better response and less questions per post also makes it easier for our community members to respond to other people’s questions. Also, please balance your question asking with posting in other areas of the forums. This is how you can contribute to the community. You can share experiences, make suggestions, etc. Good luck and keep coming back!

Patricia7-
                Lesson 5
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Topics: 19
                  • Replies: 238
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  Credits: 26.00

This is not psychic but I have a friend with a Facebook group called jobs in Jammie’s. It is free. You may tell her Patricia told you about it but please do not mention you know me from here. Some of my friends do not understand what I do so I keep it quiet. She researches things. Psychically I sense you are very busy with your family and if you could pamper yourself a bit it emwould help. Do you like antiques? Seeing antique stuff and yoga which is an odd combination.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.