I need some guidance please

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need some guidance please

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by rose.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hello there,
      Right now I have been going through a real negative period in my life so much so that it seems at times to be suffocating. Most times in fact it seems like nothing is going right although I know this feeling is tied directly to my current environment and right now I simply do not have the means to which to escape it. So I guess my question is how do I get myself to higher ground on such limited or nil means? Any response or insight to this question will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
      Kitana57

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

I think you do have options which you are aware of but you are scared. Too risky, or so you think. But I say take the risk you will experience some discomfort but end up better off than you are now. You have a friend with resources that you can call. Throw your pride and paranoia out the window and call her and take those chances. Until you do nothing will work for you. You are currently going deeper into this state of not knowing who you are and what specifics in life will suit you and how to go about getting them. Eventually it will make you physically sick then you will really have some challenges. You cant afford NOT to take these chances. If you do, you will avoid the illness I was referring to.

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 15
          • Replies: 53
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi Candice,
          I just wanted to say thank you so much, you are 100% correct, although I’m not sure of the friend you mentioned though.

rose
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 10
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

hi one way to increase your power would be to try the seven times seven method.. i saw it on youtube.. sorry dont remember the site. it goes like this . sit in a comfortable position and rub your palms very slowely one over another seven times then faster seven times and again faster seven times till you rub them 7* 7 times. it will help raise your vibrations and lead you out of depression state …. tried it myself and it worked..best of luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.