I need help from a psychic

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need help from a psychic

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I am at a crossroad. I am trying to start my own business, but things have been slow. I have some income, but not enough to pay my bills. I don’t want to go back into the administrative corporate world, but I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions? Thx for any insights!

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

My Psychic Message: The business feels like a good path to me. I’m just not seeing that you have enough going as far as new customers. I see you on the computer a lot, but my psychic sense is that you need to get out in public and market. I keep getting that this business is directed at other businesses. My sense is to try to reach local business instead of going just through the net. In other words, get out and network. Go into business and talk to the owners. Target and find local businesses that need what you have to offer.

Also, I keep getting a negative motherly influence around you. I’m not saying that you need to get rid of you mother, but I sense that she is not supportive of your business because she has never done anything like this before herself. Try keeping the conversations with her off the business. Talk about other things. You need to be only discussing these things with people who have a similar vision and whop understand. At least until the business is more successful.

Let me know what you think!

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.