I need guidance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need guidance

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello All,
      My name is Laura and birth date is 02/07/82. My boyfriend of one day shy of a month broke up with me two nights ago. His birth date is 01/18/85. He is a recent college graduate and was having an interview the following day for a job that would cause him to relocate but still keep him in the state we are both in. He broke it off saying that he was stressed out about the interview and it wasn’t a good time for him to be in a relationship, this was on Tuesday night. We talked last night and he said that things moved too fast, which was his doing even more so than mine. He wants to be friends and so do I but I will give it time before I see him again. I’d like to know if there is a possibility of us getting back together or should I not think about that possibility at all?
      Thanks for any insight
      Laura

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Laura,
        I think you already sense that this guy has too much going on with him right now. Being a recent college graduate and finding his way in the business world, he is not in a stable position right now. It also seems that he is fearful of a commitment. It is good that you both want to remain friends, but it is wise that you have decided not to see him again right away.

I honestly don’t see him wanting a steady, stable relationship for about another 2 years. You would be much happier with someone who is established and more mature. If you should decide to try again to work things out with this guy, I see only about a 30% chance of it lasting for the long term. I think you already sense that this is not a good match.

I do feel that there are some other guys out there who would be better suited for you. You will realize this as you meet them.

Take care!
        🙂

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 13
          • Replies: 18
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Kathy,
          Thanks so much for the insight. I know this may be a silly question seeing that It is about what may happen 2 years from now but, do you see the 30% chance of things working out being before the 2 years when he may be reading for a serious relationship? Would the chance of things working out be greater when the 2 year mark happens?

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Laura,
            It could possibly have a better than 30% chance of succeeding in a couple of years, but in all honesty do you think it would be worth the wait?

I sense that there is someone who you know only casually now that is interested in you. You may begin dating in about 2 to 3 months. I have a feeling that you will be happy. It is important to slowly get to know one another. Show that you are strong and independent and that you are not focused on how rapidly this frienship may develop.

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.