I need guidance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need guidance

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Siscyle.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Siscyle
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

My life is a nightmRee I
      Depressed I live at home with mom I’m 34 with 3 kids and an opiate problem. I want to be the mom and person I was before but I have no motivation I feel so sad for my kids my mother is 2 face she is negative my kids don’t respect me she doesn’t shield there ears from anything. I fell in love with a married man that did nothing but help me and want to help me and I cry every day for wasting my chance that I may or may not have had I feel this man is for me and I don’t get why I met him if I can’t have him I have never been loved properly by a man ever in my 34 years of life. They all just weren’t the ones and I feel in my heart and soul and my gut that this guy is for me and I probably will never get to have him and since I never changed he said we cAnt talk. I am crushed but it’s my fault but what could you expect going home sleeping in bed alone night after night I had to numb my self somehow to forget I’m not any mans number 1 never been. No one has ever cherished me like I did them. I need God to help I need God to have me wake up one day knowing where to start and do it to not have the want to use a drug again and to not let things get to me. I need guidance in my life now I need it I’ve lost anything and everything I’ve loved other then my beautiful babies that need me. I don’t know what to do where to start my mom kicks me out everyday and calls me back cause my kids are to much I can’t control them either for me being undermined constantly from her. What do I do ? What will happen?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.