I hope some one here can help me by their answer

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I hope some one here can help me by their answer

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • India
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hi,

I am 50 years now, long years struggling with financial problem, I am in trading Business, yet couldn’t be success in deals, please help me with your vision and by some solution and advice .

Thanks.

parnellm
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 2.00

Well i might recommend trying a different business, there is no sense in continuing to try something that does nothing but failed. Try finding a service to sell or provide instead.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Hi enquieryangel. The trading business is tough even in a good economy. With the challenging economy we have now,you have got to be the best. razor sharp. If this is what you really want to do, I recommend taking a specialized course or reading a couple credible books written by known successful business people. Talk to someone you know in the business who is successful. Find out what they have done or what they are doing to be successful. You may or may not be in the right business. But just because you failed at a few deals…it doesn’t mean it’s not for you and that you should pack your bags and quit. Ask yourself why you are in this line of work. Do you see yourself doing this in 5 years. Better yet, focus on your long term goals and do the things personally or professionally that will get you to where you want to be. If it means leaving the trading business, That’s fine. If it means staying and trying even harder to be the best, that is fine too. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share some guidance. I wish you much success and happiness.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.