I don't understand. Could he be lying? Help! I really like him.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I don't understand. Could he be lying? Help! I really like him.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by musicalsongbird.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

musicalsongbird
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 23.00

This guy @ church had given me hints he likes me..complimenting my singing, my dresses, etc. Staring when I’m not looking, keeps staring when I look @ him, can’t look me in the eyes @ times when talking to me. He said we could gaze into each others eyes when singing a duet. Gave him my number in a card on Christmas. No call. Gave an excuse he zoned out staring not looking away & looked embarrassed/kept apologizing. One Sun. night in Feb., he was behind me & had his mouth open staring when I turned around. During the convo he asked if I was busy. I said no not really I just crochet. Kept asking about it but didn’t say why he asked if I was busy. He was the one who asked me to go to their Sunday School class when I didn’t have Prek kids in my class. He couldn’t keep eye contact when he asked. One time in Sunday School he had sat by me and during the lesson he was staring at my left hand. He came on Sunday to church in a pink shirt (my fav. color-he knows this). I complimented him after the first Easter service when he walked by me.. when I was standing by my Sunday School room. I didn’t have any kids that day so I went to my SS class. His roommate/choir director was sitting by him but there was a chair across from him.. so I sat there. There was another girl sitting by me. He was fidgety-angled his body towards me.. not her. He kept crossing & uncrossing his legs, touched his hair, & @ one point leaned forward. He didn’t look @ me much. After Sunday School we had another church service. We were standing in the hall waiting to warm up for choir. When no one was standing in that part of the hall, he came out of the kitchen, turned to face me, & was staring at me.. giving me this come hither look w/his chin down & his eyes looking up at me. The way the light was hitting his eyes.. it was like they sparkled. He had the same expression before Christmas.. but I looked @ him, looked away, looked @ him, looked away, looked back & then he looked away. I know he was definitely staring at me both times.
      I told him I noticed him noticing me in fb chat. I know its been awhile since Dec. I have a feeling you want 2 talk 2 me. You can talk to me sometime alone if you want to. Sometime when there isn’t other people around.. to make you more comfortable. Told him what time I get in my Sunday School room and said it could be another time if he wanted. Im not pressuring you. however I can tell you that you won’t get a bad reaction or be rejected if thats what your afraid of. Its ok I promise you.Im nervous too. Thats why I looked away. I wasn’t sure if you were daydreaming again or not. The other night when I saw him he pulled me away from my table and said he wanted to talk to me. He said he was sorry if he led me on. He has no romantic interest in me. He wasn’t looking me in the eyes when he said it. Could he be lying?
      I’ve been on apps and oranum. All of the people I’ve talked to tell me he likes me. Several said he had an interference with another girl and is trying to deal..but he will be back and talking to me. They told me he wants to be with me but hes afraid of being hurt. I’m sorry for writing so much…but I like him. I didn’t exactly ask him out because I’m shy. It’s his body language that is telling me something is not right and that he is lying.There have been other times he hasn’t looked at me…but other times he looks me in the eyes. When he stares it’s like his eyes sparkle. I’m not staring at him. I just notice him staring at me. What he told me did not make sense to me..when all the signs were there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.