I don't know where to go in life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I don't know where to go in life

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CCL123
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I really don’t know where I’m going in life. My parents forced me into music even in college, then I built up courage and got out. I switched to psych, got really depressed dropped out. I got a summer job, developed a huge crush on my boss. He caused an accident killing two girls while texting. I don’t want to leave him, but I will have to. He’s married with 3 kids. I don’t know if this is just another crush or if it’s real. I started at a 2-year degree last spring and now I know I like photography but I really just want to photograph animals and don’t know if a degree would really be what I want. Also I don’t quite know how to get started with that. I have also been looking at vans, I want to live in one to avoid rent, but I have to be able to afford the van.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

You have a lot going on in your life. Chaos is the word I get. I sense you are creative and talented but because you are good at multiple things it is hard for you to choose. The lover has his own crap to sort out and his legal issues makes him need to stay more now than before. Leave him alone and let him try to get his act together. Have you been a Nanny? Or do you call your Grandma Nanny? Getting word Nanny for some reason.

CCL123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 8.00

Yes, it’s definitely chaos right now! I haven’t been a Nanny and don’t call my Grandma Nanny. I’ll keep that in mind, maybe I’m supposed to BE a Nanny?

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

Could be!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.