I desperately need guidance.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I desperately need guidance.

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by North81.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

North81
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I feel so alone. I feel like i have no spiritual purpose. I wish i could break the walls down that i put up.

Here-To-Help
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 2.00

North81,

Welcome to the community. Please let us know as specific question you would like us to address so that we can help you.

North81
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I want to know what i should be doing career wise and how to get rid of this negative outlook that i have. I cant break my bad habits and until i do that i will never be able to fully live up to my potential, whatever that is.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

What would you really like to be doing career wise? Do you have a particular path that you have always dreamed of following? Even if it isn’t possible to have the exact type of job that you would like, if you can get into a related type of work that would help you to feel productive. Happiness comes from within. I sense that you are facing too many obstacles right now. Some may be beyond your control. If you continue to work at improving those situations over which you do have control, this will result in more positive energy.

Best wishes!
            🙂

North81
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Kathy,

Thank you so muchmuch for your advice, i really appreciate it 🙂

Here-To-Help
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 5
                • New Participant
                Credits: 2.00

North81,

Professionally, I keep getting a strong psychic push towards you doing something where you are working with people, maybe something like counseling or even some type of spiritual coaching. In fact, I can’t really see you doing anything else and being able to tolerate it. Are you doing this now or thinking about going in this direction? I see a lot of healing and spiritual ability that is waiting, just ready to come out. It’s just a matter a you not thinking so much about it and just taking some steps to make it happen. Are you doing something to develop these abilities? As far as your negative outlook and bad habits, what is stopping you from applying all the methods available to you? Have you tried reading books about these things? Have you looked at all the resources on this website? What about LifeLeap’s Life Mastery Course or something similar? These days, there is something for just about everybody. Just an idea: maybe if you found something that was better than your bad habits, something like spiritual development, you might not have to work so hard at breaking them. If you find something to replace them, and you put your mind on these things, the bad habits might just fall away. Consider this as a solution. Let us know if you any other questions.

North81
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

I never did thank you for your info, you definitely opened my eyes and I have been working on tuning into my spiritual side amd trying to figure oht will make me happy. You hit the nail on the head with some type of counseling or spiritual teaching bc thats what I torn between right now. Counseling requires too much schooling and money. Ive been thinking that maybe life coaching is right for me and I could incorporate spiritual healing into it but im so confused where to go get certified in it. There are so many online courses and there is a two day workshop certification in may that I could do. I just fear spending the money an d then not be able to make money doing it. Right now I dont have the money for a small office nor do I have an office at my house. I fear the unknown.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.