I cant move on

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I cant move on

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by lovesweets.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lovesweets
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been horribly mistreated by a man I adore/ed and I know I need to run but something draws me to him repeatedly. What should I do to help me move on? I think he will be back when he gets lonely. I know we’ve known each other before that’s why this is frustrating. Deep connection but he has bad character. How does he feel about me?

Hplslyinluv
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 31.00

You should stop ignoring your instincts. Why stay in a relationship where your being mistreated, you have to love yourself to show him how to love you properly. If he mistreats you and you keep coming back yo are pretty much conveying the message to him that you accept to be mistreated and he’s never going to truest value you or treat you how you want to be treated . You will find yourself repeating this same cycle until you get tired and make a decision to make a stand

lovesweets
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you, that is exactly what I need to hear. I will focus on that from now on.

Dragonsoul66
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            Credits: 8.00

I understand how hard it is to let go of people we love,even after it turns toxic. Really the power to change the situation is in your court. I agree with Hplslinluv, damand a change and make a stand.

lovesweets
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you. That’s what I have done and although he is still with my thoughts I know time will heal. I feel more at peace.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.