I am so desperate for answer please someone help

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I am so desperate for answer please someone help

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Ladybug.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ladybug
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

I met the love of my life on line we talked for months and I stop and changed my number and commited myself to my on and off boyfriend I found out he had a child and was keeping secrets. .one day I was texting my best friend and she wasn’t responding. .finally I got a text Saying I had wrong number i went into contact and seen there was another number added and I realized it was my love Albert we started talking and I left my boyfriend and started seeing Albert ..I felt we had a spiritual connection which made me feel he was the one ..little over two years later I found out he is married with child …i have a ability to sense things little over a year ago we were sitting at table and I looked into his eyes and I just blurred out you’re married ..he denied it of course and I just let it pass .month we started dating I vision a little girl before I went to sleep. .look like him ..it bother me alot I couldn’t figure out why I vision that I knew it had to do with him but didn’t know why ..I told him about vision and he told me I needed to go to sleep i needed my rest .. I’m so lost I don’t know what to do ik he loves me but I also know he has a wife that lives 8 hours away that he doesnt see and ik if he truly loved her he would have never told me he’s never felt for anyone as he does for me .. him being married makes me wanna run but I can’t control what my heart and senses tells me to stay and things will work out ..can someone please help me ty,
      Lisa♡

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.