I Am At a Crossroads in My Life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I Am At a Crossroads in My Life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nikita76
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, my name is nikita, and i am new to this site and i am unsure of exactly how it works but here i go. My question is will my marriage last ? Or will i decide to go our separate ways my date of birth is 11 june 76 my husbands name is cliff and his date of birth is 26 june 72 thank you so much in advance 🙂

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Whether or not your marriage will last is not something which is cut into stone. Much of what will happen in the future will be your responsibility. In a relationship, some people are arrogant and pushy. With you, i get a sense you hold your emotions inside and do not express these with your husband. It really feels like there is a major lack of communication. I did a sense there are many emotional needs you have which are not being met.

I don’t get a sense your husband is helping with this as my intuitive vibe about him, is that he is a bit on the dominant and stubborn side. But there are ways to overcome these things

instead of wondering if your marriage will last, i would look at what you have to do to make it work. Of course, you need to have the desire to make it work before you put any work into it, otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.