Husband 31 years

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Husband 31 years

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by YvonneNPete4.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

YvonneNPete4
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

My husband and I been together for 31 years this August his birthdate is 02/25/1970 mine 06/22/1970 love at first site for me. All these years later I’m still in love him, not so it seems. He thinks I emotionally cheated because I talked to an Opposite sex at work ruined my life and I never cheated I believe he had affairs. He’s so cold sometimes to me I die inside I love him deeply. My question will this ever be fixed and has my husband cheated on me I always had the intuition but I always left it go. I would l love feedback thanks

Mari123
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 29
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 41.00

I think maybe he’s feeling insecure about himself. Maybe he’s jealous and thinks that someone “better” than him will swept you off your feet. So he acts like he don’t care & gives you the cold shoulder. But if you also have an intuition he’s cheating, I would see if theirs any clues & put the puzzle together.

YvonneNPete4
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 6.00

Your probably right. But even after my daughter was in a severe car accident this Friday and she is clinging to life he is still cold. I just feel there is someone else. Thank you for replying I appreciate it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.