How to unbreak a heart?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How to unbreak a heart?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Syn.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Syn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 12
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 28.00

I’ve been in one with my husband for 12 years. I’ve never loved anyone besides him. Recently we separated. Hes now telling my mother he misses me but doesn’t want me back. And I’m not quite sure of why we even split.i feel it has to do with another woman.

But my question is: is there anyway to fix this?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting that depression is the big factor holding him back, not so much other love interest. My psychic sense is the best approach right now is to forget about the heavy stuff, working through issues, etc and focus on keeping it light. Work on getting the connection back first. Of course, if you’re a wreck inside this will be difficult…so make sure to start taking better care of yourself. Here is a good article Dale wrote which should help you:

https://www.lifeleap.org/blog/bring-back-my-ex/

Syn
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 11
          • Replies: 12
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 28.00

You don’t know how much your reply means to me. I want to thank you personally from the bottom of my heart. If you can give anymore information I’d appreciate it if not you’ve already helped me alot. Earlier today I received an email from another psychic medium. In the message they asked if the name Timothy meant anything to me. And I’ve never met them before. They said almost exactly what you have.

I’m getting that depression is the big factor holding him back, not so much other love interest. My psychic sense is the best approach right now is to forget about the heavy stuff, working through issues, etc and focus on keeping it light. Work on getting the connection back first. Of course, if you’re a wreck inside this will be difficult…so make sure to start taking better care of yourself. Here is a good article Dale wrote which should help you:

https://www.lifeleap.org/blog/bring-back-my-ex/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.