How to manifest romance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How to manifest romance

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Darryl19.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m more successful then I’ve ever been. I have a job that I love, which I never thought I’d have. I recently moved to a bigger apartment. I have a trainer and follow a rigourous workout regimen. I even have a short screenplay that’s performed well in some writing competitions, that I plan on producing soon.

I’m a 43 year old gay male. I’m open to finding love but I lack dating experience. I’m not bitter towards other gay men. I realize that it’s for lack of trying, because I’ve lacked confidence in the past. I know I needed to work on myself so I’ve been working hard ever since. I know what I’m looking for ideally, and there are certain personality & physical traits I find appealing.

As superficial as it sounds, I am very into guys that played varsity football. It’s not like I’ve got some high school mentality or whatever. Far from it, when I was growing up, my schools placed no emphasis on athletics or a jockocracy. It’s more the confidence and work ethic I find attractive.

I am attracted to guys that are very determined and confident in that sense, so I like to imagine as much as possible what my future partner would be like. I’ve heard from Dale (I’m in his psychic program) that it’s good to be as specific as possible, but then I worry about seeming too superficial or picky.

Am I going about this the right way? If I keep visualizing my perfect partner and staying confident, will I be able to find love soon?

P.S.: If you have any rough idea of how or when this romance will manifest that will help lots!

Very much appreciated!

Darryl19
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 9.00

I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m more successful then I’ve ever been. I have a job that I love, which I never thought I’d have. I recently moved to a bigger apartment. I have a trainer and follow a rigourous workout regimen. I even have a short screenplay that’s performed well in some writing competitions, that I plan on producing soon.

I’m a 43 year old gay male. I’m open to finding love but I lack dating experience. I’m not bitter towards other gay men. I realize that it’s for lack of trying, because I’ve lacked confidence in the past. I know I needed to work on myself so I’ve been working hard ever since. I know what I’m looking for ideally, and there are certain personality & physical traits I find appealing.

As superficial as it sounds, I am very into guys that played varsity football. It’s not like I’ve got some high school mentality or whatever. Far from it, when I was growing up, my schools placed no emphasis on athletics or a jockocracy. It’s more the confidence and work ethic I find attractive.

I am attracted to guys that are very determined and confident in that sense, so I like to imagine as much as possible what my future partner would be like. I’ve heard from Dale (I’m in his psychic program) that it’s good to be as specific as possible, but then I worry about seeming too superficial or picky.

Am I going about this the right way? If I keep visualizing my perfect partner and staying confident, will I be able to find love soon?

P.S.: If you have any rough idea of how or when this romance will manifest that will help lots!

Very much appreciated!
        Yeah hey all that really does help but make sure your putting in the ground work as well, maybe make an account with online dating or something so your affirmations have something to work with. Oh and trust yourself if you think you’ve found your match take a step back and use your senses if it’s good then go for it!

Hey I am a healer and enjoy helping people if in need of help leave message with details and at least a picture of your face so I know who to channel to. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.