How to know if I am receiving telepathic messages?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How to know if I am receiving telepathic messages?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by EmShea11.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

EmShea11
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I’ve been trying like crazy to figure out if I’m receiving messages from this fellow or if I’m just crazy, but it seems that no matter where I go, I can’t seem to get an actual answer.
      I’m going to get into a bit of detail about what’s been going on, so I do apologize if I over-explain or am a tad “t.m.i”.
      So there’s this fellow, Clayton, who I had been friends with for many years. Last year, he moved out of state and we had what I could best describe as a long-distance fling (not really a relationship, but far more intimate than friendship). But then he randomly got a girlfriend and we stopped talking completely (back in November). After a few months, I would very sparatically/randomly envision him kissing me or running his fingers through my hair, very vividly. I still missed him dearly so I assumed I was being crazy so I tried to get him off my mind but it just kept getting worse. One night, I dreamt he kissed me,tough I remember nothing else of the dream, I recall the kiss in impeccable detail, as if it really happened, right down to the feel of his beard. When I woke, I very strongly felt it was a telepathic message, although I had no reason to think so. I’ve felt so many times now, like he’s trying to tell me he made a mistake and that he loves/misses me, or kissed me or held me so on and so forth, even though I am trying to keep myself distracted, just encase I am just being crazy, it still happens, even when I’m in the middle of doing something.
      If anyone could give me some insight into whether or not I’m receiving messages, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.