how soon until i hear the words I love you?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions how soon until i hear the words I love you?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

my date of birth is Nov.19,1971 his is Sept. 4,1967. Can you please tell me when i possibly might hear the words I love you come from the guy I am dating?
      Thank You,

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Here is what I am getting in regard to your relationship. Remove your desperation and focus on doing things for him that are completely selfless, that you have nothing to benefit from. It will not be something degrading to you or that others will see and commend you on.–just something supportive that will make his life easier and show you truly care about him not about you getting him to commit to you.

Expression of love is not a goal or worded contract. It is an everyday dance of giving, trust and respect. Bring the two of you closer by giving without motive and he will either say it to you or you will say it comfortably knowing you will get the response you are looking for. As far as when, it’s hard to say. Some ice has to be broken first, though I will guess 2-4 weeks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.