How long will it take my voice to matureeeee

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How long will it take my voice to matureeeee

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Lily_D.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lily_D
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

my singing voice is not as strong as the others. Im wondering why, I’m nervous about upcoming performances because I lack confidence that my sound will not come out..and that i will have to push something thats developing. I hope one day my voice is as strong as my sisters, it seems like it wont happen.
      The question is when I mature, will I still have these problems with projecting on stage?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Your voice should become stronger and more even as you practice singing. Are you training with a voice coach? That would be the best way to get some pointers and exercises that will help you. There is so much musical equipment to help as well. Just think about all the singers that you have heard– there are many different types of voices, some stronger than others but it is the variety that is needed. There are many different types of music and different voice ranges are needed for different songs.

Don’t let yourself get discouraged. Remember that things went well at your last performance. A voice coach could help you to achieve the results that you want much faster! Please keep in touch and let us know how this is working for you!

Take care!
        🙂

Lily_D
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

I notice that somtimes my voice will be very akward and cracky for a whole week straight, but after that time period is up, it always seems like I sounded better than I did before my voice started cracking. I think it’s trying to mature. I have to testify. I lost my high head voice for a very long time, I believe that happened so that I can build up my chest voice-which was weak at the time. Now today I rediscovered my high head voice, and I know that it’s trying to even out for vocal strength all around. Its really amazing. I believe this is god..and he knew what he was doing all along! 😀

Lily_D
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

..but i know he’s not done yet, who knows how long it could take

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 625
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 228.01

You are also learning how far you can “push” your voice without straining it. Some famous singers have to rest their voices between performances. Some have to do very limited talking so save their voice for performances.

You are still in the process of developing your voice. It is hard to tell how long it could take because it can vary with individuals. Just enjoy the learning process! Your results have been well worth the effort!

Take care!
              🙂

Lily_D
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

thanks..
                maybe I’ll just let it rest for awhile so it may grow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.