how does he feel about me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions how does he feel about me

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KathyN
    Participant
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 625
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 228.01

Have you asked yourself why you wanted to move to where he lives? You don’t know if he has moved on with his life. The only way for you to know for sure is to contact him and let him know that you have moved to the area. By his response you will know if he wants pursue the friendship.

Since you have made the move, there is no turning back right now. If this does not turn out as you had hoped, maybe there is something much better in store for you in that area. You will be meeting many new people.

Take care!
      🙂

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 228.01

Since the relationship ended 3 yrs. ago and you have had no contact with him, you can’t expect too much. The only way you will know for sure is if you contact him. If you are shy about talking to him, then perhaps a note would work better. You could let him know that you have moved to the area. If he responds and would like to see you, then you could take it from there.

However, if he doesn’t respond then it would be better to just let it go. I sense that there is someone else who you will meet that will be a better friend. In time you will realize that this is a blessing in disguise.

Take care!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.