How do you convince yourself that you have/will have somethi

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Spiritual Manifesting How do you convince yourself that you have/will have somethi

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Chandler.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I know its all about beliefs. If we could change our beliefs as easily as we change the station on the radio, we could literally be anything we want, because when you believe certain things strongly enough, it changes everything about you. If I believed I was a millionaire right now, even if I wasn’t but believed that I am or soon will be, I would feel, act, and think drastically different from how I am now. Or if I believed I could do anything I set my mind to, something I would very much like to believe, if I believed that I would feel unstoppable confidence. But how do you believe it? If someone you trusted told you that you won the lottery you’d probably believe them. But what about when its you telling yourself and you know you haven’t? How do you convince yourself?

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

Not sure if there is an easy answer to your question – I’d be skeptical of one. I’ll do the best I can to give you some ideas. In my experience, belief is a matter of aligning your emotions and thought. Some beliefs are put there by others, some we create ourselves. I think you can believe in something even if you don’t have a reason to yet. One method is taking an emotional state, get real good at creating that emotional state, and then assign that emotional state to whatever you choose. Doing this will tend to trigger certain reactions on a metaphysical level – you can manifest things and events into your life if you get good at this, although there may be limitations.

It’s about being able to control and focus your emotions and thinking regardless of the situation. This is not as difficult as it may seem. There are training methods that will allow you to accomplish this, including our Life Mastery Program. I would look around and find something that you are comfortable with, and then start experimenting. Hope I gave you some things to chew on for now.

- Dale Sellers

wishing
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 9
            • New Participant

The power of positive thought 🙂

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

It’s tricky, but I would say your best bet is training, such as the Life Mastery Program presented on this website, or something equivalent. there are actual methods, like visualizations and emotional control techniques that are specifically designed for this type of thing. Good luck trying to do it without training. Every time you try to do it, it might be more difficult than better. Keep us updated.

Shambo
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 2
                • Replies: 4
                • New Participant

This is so much easier said than done sometimes. I feel like even when I do continually think positive and am on cloud nine, my sneaky subconcious slaps me back down to earth sometimes. I tried to duct tape her mouth, but she wasnt having it 😉

FionaM
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                I've Donated »
                  • United States
                  • Topics: 4
                  • Replies: 587
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  Credits: 742.00

Ha! Have you tried super glue?

Yes, thinking positive doesn’t work for most people. Again, try to find a method that allows you to get control, on the emotional levels, the deep feelings which you have inside. There are things that work, but if you keep doing something which isn’t working, it just leads to more frustration. Just my two cents.

Chandler
                  Basic Member
                    • Topics: 1
                    • Replies: 10
                    • New Participant

@fiona wrote:

ha! Have you tried super glue?

Yes, thinking positive doesn’t work for most people. Again, try to find a method that allows you to get control, on the emotional levels, the deep feelings which you have inside. There are things that work, but if you keep doing something which isn’t working, it just leads to more frustration. Just my two cents.

thought alone without emotional passions supporting it is really no more magical than denial. I agree wholeheartedly with what you have said here.

I would recommend to the original poster finding something that is easy to believe in first, which you also desire, and turning up the intensity. This will give you a taste of mental control which you can then apply to more difficult mental tasks.

jvonbrevern
                    Basic Member
                      • Topics: 0
                      • Replies: 2
                      • New Participant

Well… That is where nlp comes to the fore:
                      some people can shy away from nlp (neuro linguistic programming) mebe partly because it does have a slightly shady rep that many trainers are proud of… Because it says that nlp really has been powerful enough to influence people, sometimes besides the odds, etc, and that it was once used by the likes of the cia for extracting information from people who didn’t want to give that info… Etc… Etc…
                      – and in shying away from nlp, they can throw the baby out with the bathwater.

There is a massive amount of excellence in nlp.

A way to convince your brain that you are about to receive something could be to elicit from yourself the structures, strategies and ways that you yourself model ‘coming into or receiving a thing’

1) find an nlp submodalities checklist online. They are easy to find and you can get them for free.

2) fill it in for several different areas… E.g.
                      A) find the submodalities of something that used to be true but isn’t now.
                      B) find the submodalities of something you want so much it irks you daily.
                      C) find the submodalities of something that is coming true for you presently.
                      D) find the submodalities of something that is now a living reality for you.

3) think about a time in the past when you seemingly failed to manifest something that you wanted… And superimpose the submodalities of used to be true but isn’t now onto this habit of failing you used to have.

4) think about that thing you really really want now… That irks you daily… And superimpose the submodalities of coming true for you onto that reality you now desire into existence, eh? Haven’t you?

5) read up on anchoring;
                      a) anchor failure with used to be true but isn’t now submodalities into your pinky simply by holding your pinky as you superimpose those submodalities ont this failing you once had but don’t now…
                      B) anchor the thing you deisre with the submodalities of that thing you want so much it irks you daily onto your ring finger by holding your ring finger as you think about those submodalities…
                      C) anchor the thing you want to manifest with submodalities of coming true for you onto your middle finger, by holding or pointing that finger forward as you superimpose those submodalities…
                      D) anchor many quick dreams and visualisations you’ve had and have about having that desired thing as a reality in your life, with submodalities of that thing as a living reality now into your index finger, by holding or pointing that finger…

All this may seem complex… But if you have struggled until now to manifest, then you have probably used rather convoluted thinking to get in your own way and thus owe it to yourself to to equally use such processes to stack your decks the other way – in your favour instead of once against you.

If you continue to struggle, find a kind hearted nlp practitioner and ask him to do this for you.

Nlp is actually far simpler… And is very easy to practice than to talk about or to teach…

Now… Any time you have a wish for something, you just wriggle your fingers like a wizard does and hey presto… You run that desire through desire which daily irks you… Coming true… And now a living reality…!!
                      Simultaneously taking any habit of failure you think you once had and diminishing that into no longer true.

I hope this helps someone.

Chandler
                      Basic Member
                        • Topics: 1
                        • Replies: 10
                        • New Participant

Works for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.