HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS REAL

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Spiritual Manifesting HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS REAL

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dorthy73
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’ve heard a lot about the law of attraction and manifesting things. Is there any proof that this is true and not some new age BS? Please make me a believer!

markjames0077
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Dorthy73,

First of all, I would take a look at your attitude. You seem to have a challenging tone rather than an open minded, open to learning tone. If you are trying to prove that spiritual attraction doesn’t work, you will surely succeed.

I would recommend first leaning how to visualize what you want in your mind and putting desire into it. There are great books on this. Meditation is important too. Take one small step at a time and build up your confidence as you take bigger steps.

I don’t think anybody can prove it to you. You are going to have to learn how to do this, take one small step at time and prove it to yourself. You can also to look to research in quantum mechanics if you want scientific proof of these things. There are great books written for people like us about these areas like the Dancing Wu Li Masters, which is written by a physicist.

Let us know how it all goes!

lyn_marie
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant

Hi Dorothy 73,
          From some dark and distant time I remember a quote, ‘I control my thinking and my thinking is good.’ Visualisation or your own thinking, wishes and desires will ensure you’re in a more positive frame of mind. And then, there’s a greater likelihood of events occurring. Think – plan – act (or present yourself in as positive and natural a way as possible) is what I’d suggest. However, I’m just a novice with no formal training – but I have had some success in my own life by adopting these strategies. Good luck!
          Lyn Marie

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 123
            • Replies: 123
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Hi dorthy73!

So literally, within the last few weeks, I either manifested, or psychically predicted, something very tangible – an interview. I knew the date and the time that it would happen. What made this so improbable, was that I have wanted that interview for 4 1/2 years, and at the time that the date/time came to me, I had no new avenue to making it happen. But it did. After 4 1/2 years, I had the interview on the day, and at the time, that I predicted a week in advance.

I don’t know that I will ever know whether it was a manifestation or a prediction, but goodness me, I’ll take either any day!

I wish you the very best of luck with your endeavours, whatever they may be –
            😉 Laura

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

I started looking for an online business over 2 years ago,to only find scams,cost to much to start and or maintain,etc.. then all of a sudden I started getting a ton of e-mails daily trying my best to stay below 1000 a day,99% were on the whole LOA,manifesting,affirmations,visualization,ask the universe,etc… I really believe that this can be done, but so many people are leaving out crucial points on things to do,such as I do meditate,visualize,affirmations,trying my best to stay positive,(although hard sometimes with a 17&18 year old constantly wrecking cars),etc… but what they don’t tell you is what I recently found out that there are 6 universal laws,and you need to know them and that there is a certain way to ask for what you are wanting!! so I am totally confused and don’t know who to listen to on this whole subject as I have not been able to manifest anything in 2 years,I have tried really hard and go exactly by the directions,sometimes right the opposite happens that turns out to not be good?? or nothing happens?? So I have just started to unsubscribe from alot to cut down on e-mails,although they use the same words as LOA,etc.. they all have different techniques?? this is very confusing!!!,I have tried 1 for 3-4 months after nothing happening,I will try the next,etc.. but still nothing,is their any author out their that is a master at this and does not make it so complicated but explains the whole process in detail and examples of how to ask the universe,which meditation is the best and teaches you everything from A-Z leaving nothing out,as I only want to listen to 1 or 2 but not sure who??,please tell me if you know the person I need to listen to!! and I do believe in Psychic’s,Spiritual manifesting,Metaphysics,astral travel,remote viewing,and remote influencing and would love to learn it all!!!!! but do not have the means to buy any courses,and would love to manifest money,like most people,but I am not talking about getting rich or hitting the lottery,but to get out of debt,get enough Grant money to send my son to college for 3 years,he needs another good used car to get him back and forth,and money to buy the things to do some repairs,anything alot over that I would help my Mother and other elderly people that live on 1 SS check a month,children that have been abused!! all of this really fascinates me and would love to be able to learn all of it and Reiki too and other healing techniques so I can heal people!! But please let me know the right person to listen to on the whole manifesting,I’m sure I do get their e-mails. Thank you very much,God Bless,Lisa

PSYCHICGM
              Basic Member
                • Replies: 1
                • New Participant

Lisa

You sound frustrated. You want to “be all that you can be” and you want to use this knowledge to help others. The fact that you believe in metaphysical opportunities is part of the battle. There are so many people that refuse to believe in any of these proven, documented ways to create the life you want and increase you perception and intuition. They are missing out on a “whole new world”.

For me I had to find the meditations and mental exercises that worked for me. I started off simple listening to guided meditations and I started visualizing with emotion. After a while my intuition was stronger and I “knew” what the right thing for me was when decisions had to be made.

It sounds like you are getting advice from all sides. Try to start slow like I did and take your time. You will feel less overwhelmed.

I would also suggest you call Dale. I know he gives short readings. I know he could give you some direction to manifest what you want. He has psychic guides on the site that are very good.

I will think about any books that I think might be helpful.

Try to take it easy. I know you will find the answers you are looking for.

Sincerely
                Betty

anonymous
                Basic Member
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

Thank you Betty very much!!!,I do know how to visualize with emotions put into them,I do know now for a fact that the Law Of Attraction does work flawlessly every time,how do I know this now??? I had the honor of speaking with a spirit through a channel named John Cali,his spirit guide is Chief Joseph,not the Archangel but from the Nez perez tribe,he lived in the mid 1800 to 1904 (I think) I think it is really neat to learn to channel with a spirit,they have been doing this for 17-19 years together,along with other channels and now have a DVD available to order and it is called “Tuning In” it shows many channels with their spirit guides,I was given the pleasure to talk to Chief Joseph,and asked him many questions,1 being on the whole LOA and manifesting,after studying this for over 2 years and so many people selling books and really making a fortune preying on people looking for a miracle in this economy and they have accomplished this,he broke this down into so simple steps (1),Ask for what you want & why you want it,imagine like you already have it,what you focus on is what you get (like visualization)(2) the universe gets to work to fulfil what you want (3) let it come to you,feel good about it,it may not come in the form you asked for it but it will come,most of all be patient!!! This is where most people fail!!! (4) what you are thinking and feeling is what you get more of,since the Universe responds to Vibrations,so if you are happy when trying to manifest something your vibrations are stronger. so this is it in a nutshell,forget all the rest of everything you here,I thought this was totally Awesome!!!!! so this is my gift to you!!! but I have a question, what is the best meditation there is to use,or if you can give me several and I can try them to see which one resonates with me!! Thank You,Lisa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.