Home schooling ???

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Home schooling ???

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Mis3.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mis3
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

SHould I Home School my 15.5 year old who really wants to go back to a public school but he has had REAL trouble in PUBLIC SCHOOLS in the past? I am also wondering if I should go back to collage myself, and if this would be to much on myself while I am still try’n to get him through school, he has special needs, even though he is HIGH Functioning. Thank YOU, for any insight

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

It’s wonderful that you are concerned about the best interest of your son and not just what you want. I’m getting psychically that your son would learn better in a more home-based situation, compared to a more structured institutional settings. Not for every kid, but I am getting this for your son. His mind works fast and he get’s bored easily. Feels like he gets too distracted in these types of public situations, although it can be done with a little work on your part and his. But a focused setting does feel like it would be a good things for him. So if he doesn’t go to public school, make sure he get’s this one way or another. I got a pull towards the possibility of martial arts training. I kept getting psychic pictures of him enjoying and growing in that setting. Has he ever expressed an interest in this type of thing?

Mis3
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 6
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank You sooooo much, yes and yes he was almost a black belt but he was ask to stop coming because the teacher didn’t know how to ” handle ” him, it’s ok he is different now and I’m going to start to look into something else for him, maybe MMA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.