higher paying work

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions higher paying work

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MindyG.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MindyG
    Lesson 18
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi – I am attempting to better my life and find higher paying work in the coming year…while attempting to maintain flexible hours so I can keep up my other studies and interests. Does anyone psychically see me being able to achieve this in the coming year? I am working on training myself with new skills. I am just curious what other people see 2016 looking like as far as work goes. Thank you for your attention to this question.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I see some health issue around you that might make things difficult at times. Although, I do see a good chance for a positive shift for you. I see this especially more towards 6 months from now. I keep seeing something maybe internet or marketing related. Are you a strong writer? I’m sensing this type of thing is something you will find flexible, which might be very necessary to go along with the rest of your life. No matter what, keep moving forward!

MindyG
        Lesson 18
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Hi Fiona,  Thank you so much for answering my question…whatever the outcome, I greatly appreciate your attention.  I am told I am very articulate but have never tried my hand at writing in a professional venue.  Who knows?  I am learning through this program that anything is possible, right?   You are right on about health issue.  I am in very good health now but have to find a lifestyle with avoidance of stress to maintain the good health.   Sorry for the lag in time of response.  I have not checked my notifications lately.

Once again, your perceptions are greatly appreciated.  Mindy G.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.