Hi My Name is Shenice

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hi My Name is Shenice

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oracle79
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello everyone, my name is Shenice I am a practicing psychic, rescreacher, student, blogger and radio show host. We have a lot of roles. I am glad to be here in the present of like minded pple. Pple doing rescreach, exping and sharing. Cool. I have my own psychic bus called the Third Eye Chronicle Consulting Firm along with the radio show called tthe Third Eye Chronicles on Blog Talk Radio. I have three years in the field and still going. On the show we talk about psychic development who is doing it where and how. What other have done along with inspiriing quotes and music now. I love working with the spirits. I grow everyday with them. I look forward to meet others up here. Possible to be on my show to talk about the psyhic world. Want to hello sent me a message. Got any intersting thoughts or find some interesting metial let a chich know. I will do the same.

Peace and Blessings to all
      Shenice

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Shenice,

Welcome to the forums! We look forward to hearing from you. You have a fascinating background!

I am a student of the Life Mastery Program. I love learning about psychic development and want to further develop my skills to make better choices for myself, and to help others.

A lot of people would appreciate your help in the “free psychic questions” forum! Hope to hear from you again soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.