Hi :)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by patzi1.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mythology7
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello everyone. I just signed up today. I am a 31 year old mother of 2 girls. I am very interested in learning anything I can here. I don’t consider myself to have any abilities, but lately I will have an accurate symbolic dream. For the last several years, I also seem to be having astral travel in my dreams. I go to the same city and it feels more as if I’m living in a parallel universe. I have normal daily activities and conversations. Although the place doesn’t always look the same, a feeling is always conveyed that this is indeed the same city I’m visiting. I’d like to know more about opening up my abilities.

I also hope to get to know the community as well. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!

You will find a tremendous amount of information about how to increase your psychic ability. Just navigate thru the various tabs at the top of the page. Actually, we all possess some psychic abilities though they get buried from the years of personal traumas and emotional conditioning. It is like a shell being built around us. To be able to peel away this shell it takes practice and determination.

For most of my life I have had psychic premonitions that would seem to fade in and out. I enrolled in the Life Mastery Program, for which I am now doing graduate student work. I strongly recommend this program. It really helped me to put things into the proper perspective.

As for your symbolic deams, you might want to keep a journal. Messages can often be relayed through dreams.

๐Ÿ™‚

patzi1
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 45
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          Credits: 5.00

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to learning and sharing with you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.