Hi

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by spiritualvortex.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

christopherj
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 85
      • Strong Participant
      • ★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My name is Christopher Jones and my birth date is November 18th, 1985, I was wondering if you might know when I might start dating, finding my soul mate. I have this one girl who I’ve been interested in, her name is Erika Hoffmann and she was born on November 12th, 1990, we stay in the same apartment complex and go to the same university, cal state Fullerton. I would love to ask her out but am afraid of weirding her out and have her think that I’m being too forward. My friends are sometimes surprised when I tell them how I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m already 23 years old. I have an easy time making friends, especially with girls, but it’s being able to ask a girl out and have her be interested in me enough to want to go out with me and possibly start a relationship with me, that is where I struggle and end up either messing it all up, pushing her away and just making the situation very awkward for both of us. I just never know if the girl is really attracted to me as much as I am attracted to her so it always feel very one-sided and I never know what to expect or even if the girl is already involved so I end feeling kind of weird for asking when I should already know that it wouldn’t work. But, I don’t want to just keep sitting around when I know that that special someone, my soul mate is out there and I’m just sitting around waiting for her to come to me when I want to go out there and find her or I might end up missing my chance. I really like Erika allot and I’ve spent time chatting with her on face book and it seemed to me that she enjoyed talking to me like I enjoyed talking with her. But, I just don’t know how she feels about me and if she is interested in me at all. I’ve sent her messages on face book and asked if she would want to hang out but she hasn’t responded so I don’t know if she has been too busy or is ignoring. So, any insight you might have on this would be very much appreciated, thank you.

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

Christopher,

First things first – watch out about the soulmate thing. There are surely many beautiful girls on the planet you could be happy with, not just one. If one is all you have, and it gets screwed up, that’s not a good thing. As far as your future and relationships, psychically it feels better 3-5 months from now. It feels you will have a better energy about the whole thing. But this is trivial. Your future is in your hands. My psychic sense is the girl in your complex feels OK, not great but OK. You might have a chance. If you just ask her out, it doesn’t feel like this will work. You have to be more casual about it. Maybe strike up a conversation in a non-threatening way and work on a friendship at first. Ask her if she knows anything fun going on this weekend. This doesn’t apply to every girl, but I feel this about her. Once you get the friendship thing going, then work on creating a scenario where things fall into place romantically in a natural way – a walk in the park, something like that. Do this soon though. The longer you wait, I sense the the harder it will get for you. If she blows you off, write her off and move on. There are so many people out there. Watch out with her. My psychic sense is she would be more selfish that some of the other opportunities around you. You need to be with a giver, no just a taker, and my sense is she’s more of a taker. It’s you choice if you pursue her though. Be careful about your friends. Sometimes even the ones that care will try to categorize us and even hold us back. Try to also get around more new people. It may be easier to reinvent yourself when someone doesn’t think they know you. Pointer – check out the work of David Deangelo. He has some great dating self-help guides for young men in your situation. You need to find a more positive way of looking at yourself and where you are going. I sense you have a lot of self doubt and if you aren’t careful, this can hold you back more than life itself. Go get some Tony Robbins books Christopher. Last thing – you ever thought about helping people for a living. I get a psychic sense you would be good at this later down the road. Maybe psychology or even running a small business where you can do nice things for other people. I sense you have a good heart and great potential to do something like this, although you might need to come out of your shell first. What I’m telling you may not seem to psychic, but it is. So don’t knock it all. Good luck. I’ll help you more if you want it although you have to be patient. Let me know what you think about what I’ve posted.

christopherj
        Basic Member
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          • Topic Author

My birth date is November 18th, 1985. I was just wondering if you might have any new insight into my finding someone to have a relationship with. Any help/insight you might have on this would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been somewhat stressed with school so I’ve been pretty busy trying to focus on that but I’ve been thinking about finding someone in the back of mind. I have been trying to pursue some relationships with some of my friends like Erika Hoffmann and Courtney Sweet, both of which I had heard from other psychics that there was a possibility of having relationships with either of them but none of them seemed to work out. I was wondering if you might have any new insight into this and if I might be finding someone soon or if I should just stop trying right now. I’ve really been trying to focus on school which right now has me kind of stressed with all the things that are going on this semester, it is definitely on of the busiest semesters and I just keep hoping and praying that I will make it through. But, like I’m sure I’ve said before, in the back of my mind I’m thinking of wanting to meet someone have that person be attracted to me as I am to her because allot of the time I always end up being the one who is interested in the person and the other person ends just not being that into me so then I end up feeling kind of awkward especially if the person is already good friends with me. But, I’ve heard people say to not think about it and then someone will come around which is also kind of hard when I’ve never had a girlfriend before at my age, I just wonder if it could be possible for me to have both, go to school and have a girlfriend, like most people. I went out to a club recently with some friends and for the most part it was fun, I got to dance and release the stress of school but it would have been more fun if I had had someone to dance with. My friends had all found people to dance with through out the night and wonder why I didn’t and I just said that I’m not really able to go out that much since i don’t have a car and also, I’ve never really felt comfortable of just walking up to random people and asking them to dance unless i know them. But, I guess that means that I should be more assertive and not so shy, but then, I run into the problem of being too forward and scaring girls away, so I try to take things slow but end up being too slow and missing out on opportunities cause I didn’t jump on it when I had the chance. So, I don’t know how to find the happy medium, which is why I continue to play the waiting game which has started to feel pretty boring. My friend was really surprised when I told I’ve never been out on a date, that I’ve never had a girlfriend before, which is why I never really like talking to my friends about it cause I know that some will think it’s strange. I just wish that for once, someone could come up to me instead of me always going up to girls. Whatever insight you might have into this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
          -Christopher Jones

spiritualvortex
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Chris –

Psychic insights are good for decisions coming up and sometimes fro future predictions. My sense is that your issue relates more to personal development. I would suggest working on getting your confidence up. See book Positive Visualization by Gawain.

Also consider staying out of clubs – this can be is a rough place to try to meet someone worthwhile. There is a lot of competition and people are generally in their “trying to be cool” mode in these places.

Because you are so expressive, consider coffee shops and other places that are more welcoming for people with your personality type. Did you research David Deangelo or Tony Robbins? I don’t psychically sense you took my previous suggestions seriously. Instead of wondering why things are happening to you, you may want to instead focus on what you need to fix, on creating solutions.

You have a “already defeated” sense about you. You have to get your mind off of how bad things have been and instead, get excited about all the opportunities, which are there BTW. I would fix that first before you go hunting for a girlfriend. Take it easy on yourself – relationships are rough. Girls around you age can be shallow, confused, and brutal at times. Try not to take it all so personally. Good luck and keep me updated.

christopherj
            Basic Member
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you for the response, I just had one more question. I’ve been trying not to stress about school but I have been known to get easily worried about classes, if I will graduate and have a career, that sort of thing, so I would really appreciate any insight you might have in terms of school, thank you for taking the time to read this message.

spiritualvortex
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★

Hi Chris,

Psychically it feels like it will be a while before you are out of school. I personally don’t like to look that far ahead into the future because so much could change between now and then. Maybe someone else on the forums will give you some insights. But let me ask you, how do you feel about what I said in the last post? Forums aren’t just about asking questions, they are also about sharing. We would all love to see your response.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.