Helppp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

arialle592
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

for about 4 years. He broke up with me in December, out the blue, I thought everything was going perfect but he totally caught me off guard when I found out he was cheating on me, then really had the audacity to pursue a relationship with the girl whom he had cheated on me with. It was really hard on me this year dealing with the heartbreak and break up we have 4 kids and I was pregnant..i recently had our first son a month ago. During the time he left i was left alone with my children pregnant, depressed and hurt, carrying the responsibility and financial burden of our children all alone. I was deeply depressed. He is not with the other woman anymore he is single and as of now we just coparent and occasionally have a sexual relationship which I know is dumb but i still love this man veryyy deeply. He hurt me so bad..I just wanna know Why did he hurt me? I didn’t deserve it neither did our children..will my family get back together? Will he get it right for our kids? Whats holding him back? and if not will I be okay raising my kids alone…will we ever get our new home Ive been trying to move for the longest because our apartment now is out of date and just the worst..I want my children and I to be comfortable in a nice home and financially stable for them… i been through soo much i just want my light at the end of the tunnel…and be happy for my 5 children. My name is Arialle and my bday is 5-7-1992 and my kids father name is Josh bday 4-9-1995

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 136
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 180.00

Be back shortly with some insight going to look into your charts 😉
        -Blessings

arialle592
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you soo much ?

arialle592
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Hey! Did u ever get a chance?

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★

Doing it now hun sorry somehow I did not see the post again.
              -Blessings!

arialle592
              Lesson 20
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
                Basic Member
                  • United States
                  • Strong Participant
                  • ★★★★

Anytime 😉
                  -Blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
                  Basic Member
                    • United States
                    • Strong Participant
                    • ★★★★

A lot of physical attraction and sexual desire is strong. There is a lot of lies, deceitfulness, trust issues and temperament arguments. He actually feels lead away from the relationship because of that. At first everything was wonderful with the sexual attraction and physical connection of coarse a relationship cant thrive on that alone. You both seem to have a strong dislike for authority over one another more so than authority from someone else such as a law enforcement, Parents, etc. This relationship could work but it would be very hard work many trials as there are many issues and lots of arguments. He may be a bit stubborn and the fact that he left is because of him not wanting to be around the arguing, etc. even though he has the same issues. I suggest not attacking each other so much trying to gain authority over one another. Again lots of sexual attraction and if the lies, deceit, pointing fingers, correcting, arguments continue yes he will more than likely go off again and may come around again strictly for the sex. I really do not feel like his feelings for you are in the right place I feel he is leaning more towards the passion and sex and gaining from that.
                    -Blessings!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.