HELP!

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I need some psychic insight in my love life!!! I want to see if me and my ex will be getting back together soon? If so, how soon and how will he go about approaching it?!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Tiffany,
        I sense that you would like to get back together again with your ex. If you feel that there are issues which can be worked out, perhaps you could take the first step? You don’t need to wait for him to attempt the reconciliation. If you can just approach him with an honest, heart-felt conversation that could be a step in the right direction. Everyone has a desire to be liked. By letting him know that you still care, he could not help but react favorably.

It is important to remember that the future is not carved out in stone. Unless the issues that drove the two of you apart are somehow resolved, the same problems could present themselves again. You may not get back together immediately, but he will know that you care. He might need a bit of time to think about this.

Best of luck to you!
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks! I really do feel like I have made so much of an effort already! I just don’t know what else I can do!!!!

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Tiffany,

If you have tried to work things out and let him know that you would like keep trying, that might be all you can do at this point. He doesn’t seem to be open to suggestions right now. Unless there are some major modifications, the problems that were already existing in the relationship might still be there. This means that if you were to get back together, it seems that there would be about a 40% chance of it being for the long term.

You might want to give him a couple of months to see if he will start to come around. If you don’t see favorable results, you owe it to yourself to move on emotionally. You have a compassionate nature and I sense that you have invested a lot in this relationship. You might not feel like thinking about it right now, but there are some other guys out there who would really appreciate your company and enjoy getting to know you!

Best wishes!
            🙂

CandiceKen
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 79
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              Credits: 76.00

As I focused in on him, I felt like he had other things in his life, like events, friends, etc that he was more interested in than spending time on a relationship. He may be polite a little (it almost feels shallow to me) but you may be allowing yourself to get lead on and focus too much on anything remotely polite or positive, you know, give it too much, or the incorrect, meaning because you so desperately want a reconciliation. Don’t be hard on yourself, we’ve all done it. Sometimes we let ourselves down easy when we aren’t ready to accept that it could be over. I think you should start being more realistic in case you run into him on a date or simply enjoying himself with new friends. Work on accepting this so should this happen and I am not saying it will, you won’t be destroyed and devastated. For some reason, I’m getting that you may have a chance in a couple of years, or that his interest or respect for you will be at an all time high. (Maybe a little less than two years but not much less). I cant promise it will last but at least if you still want him, you will have another chance.

I would personally advise against any more pursuing. Your silence will speak much louder and get his attention.

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate all of the insight!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.