help please!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions help please!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

me123
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, I am having very big problems at the moment. They are to do with Immigration, and my work permit. Can anyone see how this might work out for me? I know that it will probably come to an end soon, I’m running out of time fast. I’m incrediably nervous, my work (a law firm) is working on the problem, I just don’t know how successfully. I have made my home here and love it, I don’t want to leave. Also the man I am crazy about is here (we’re not together). Can anyone see how my immigration problem will work out and how my relationship problem, if the man I’m crazy about and I will be together at some point? or just friends?

Sorry if I’m not making much sense… any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Alexandra

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Alexandra,
        If you know that you are doing all that you can and you have an attorney working on this, just try to focus on a positive outcome. The laws concerning imigration are complicated. It is possible that you could receive an extension, but do you really want to have to face this worry again at a later time? You most likely have been looking into what would be necessary for permanent residency in the U.S.?

As for the relationship issue, it seems as if you might realize that you are both more comfortable being just good friends. I sense that he really does like you, but that he has other commitments. Just accept his friendship and try not to put any pressure on him.

Right now you feel that you are dealing with an impossible situation, but what lies ahead could turn out to be a blessing in disguise for you.

Best of luck to you,
        🙂

me123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hi thanks for your reply. I am able to apply for residency now (I’m in Canada) but can’t at the moment due to the work permit problem. I need the new work permit so that I can stay here and keep working while I’ll apply for residency. Otherwise I would have to leave and apply from out of the country and try and live in another country while I wait, not a good option! I’m thinking positively, and that it will work out…

As for the man, he does have other committments that he isn’t likely to budge on at the moment. We were a little more than friends at a point about 2 years ago now, but have gone back and forthe a lot in the past two years (arguing a bit about his situation and us) and now we’ve decided on friends. I gave him the option of me just walking away if that makes his life easier, he said he wants to be friends. I just hope isn’t just saying that so that he doesn’t hurt my feelings…do you see us seeing each other more often? (as friends)

Thanks for your thoughts, I really appreciate them! I’m really at a lose end at the moment..

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

With an employer who can also provide you with legal service, you stand a good chance of getting the new work permit!

As for the guy, if he really didn’t want to remain friends it seems that he wouldn’t be in contact at all. It might work better for you if you didn’t pursue seeing him right now. I sense that you will meet someone new in the not too distant future. You might eventually feel that all of this has worked out for the best.

Best wishes,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.