Help please

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Tianadanielle.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tianadanielle
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

So my life.is so turned up side.down in a negative way and i need help or.quidence please. My wife and i have had nothing. But bad luck fighting over stupid things and her mom well she hasnt help siruation at all A.D. i think this time we might really be dobe. Are we?? And shuld i let my daughter who is 5 stay with my sister

dawngalvan
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

Are my two roommates currently involved in a sexual relationship with each other?

jcarrquilter607
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          Credits: 2.00

I’ve lost everything.cant find a job I have no income.this is 3 years ongoing and nothing but bad things happen.i feel as if I’m cursed or maybe even a negative entity attached?I’m at the end of my rope.Please could you give me one little specific details with your answer that would validate that your answer isn’t just a generic response.im not a bad person and do everything I can for everyone so I know it’s not a karma thing.your detail that I’m asking u to give doesn’t have to do with my question just something so I can say positive ly that is a validation.it would shift my world…I’m a believer as much as I can be I just need to know for sure.
          Thank you so much!
          Jen
          12/19/72

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

Jen, I don’t sense an entity at all ora curse. But just in case, light Sage and say a prayer to whatever you believe is your higher power. I do sense some generational issues but would not call them curses. I sense that you lack confidence based on your family and upbringing. I see you feeling like you are. It good enough. I would suggest you write positive affirmations on sticky notes that you ARE good enough. You do deserve a job. You do deserve love.

Tianadanielle
            Participant
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 10.00

Why?
              Is.my.life so messed up? Im living in my car my wife well she goes back and forth between me and her moms. Which her mom hates me. My kids r with family and i cant seem to get help get out of my situation or even find a job

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.