Help for my special needs child

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Help for my special needs child

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by ElizabethH.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shell0207
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’m a single struggling mom with a daughter who has special needs. I have applied for help from a non profit organization to help pay for my daughter to continue to go to therapy and for some splints she needs for her legs. I don’t work and can’t afford to pay for them. Will they help us?

ElizabethH
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Replies: 9
        • New Participant
        Credits: 8.00

I am a former special needs nurse. I worked in the classroom and in homes. I have a special place in my heart for SPECIAL needs children and their families. I dont know if the non profit organization will help. I would ask around, her physician, Medicaid, her physical therapist, the splint company and other families. I will put out good intentions and visualizations for all of you. It shouldnt be so difficult to know where to get help because I know you are so busy with your daughter. I will check around and see if I can help you. Take care.

shell0207
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you for responding. I don’t qualify for Medicaid we live W my parents who receive social security and their income is over the limit by $100. Her physical therapist found the splints for $125 but I still can’t afford that. I have applied for help through a couple non profit organizations that help children W special needs. I’m praying one will help.

ElizabethH
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Replies: 9
            • New Participant
            Credits: 8.00

I so am sorry you are running into so many dead ends. I saw so much frustration with the families I worked with just trying to get help for their child, while caring for them physically and emotionally. Will anyone work out a payment plan with you? I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.