Help for help?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Help for help?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Alize1974.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Syn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 12
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 28.00

I have minor psychic abilities. That include being a partial seer precognition on rare occasions I can see through another person’s eyes or a spirits. I’m also highly intuitive and can predict a serious situation whether it’s good or bad with almost precise accuracy with when and who will be involved as well as what the situation will be. As for precognition and being a partial seer I can only see MY future and those closest too me. But for some reason as of late my own future is blocked to me. I’m unable to see past my last precognition. Which was a marriage to my husband. I’m unsure why this is happening.

I’m looking for a few things. One I’d like some one who can help me develope my abilities. Figure out how to control them and access them at will. I am aware and skilled at closing myself off from them but have no idea how to access them.i also want to be able to help people who are having problems like I am…But before I can I need help learning to use my gifts.

Second thing is I have a question I really need answered because I’m still struggling. So far two people have answered the questions I had before it….But it’s approaching the finish line and I’m unsure how to proceed.

My question is this: will me and my husband ever be together in harmony. Will we ever actually work or am I fooling myself? Can I trust him…Or is he hiding something from me.the stress and confusion is making it so hard for me to function. My work performance is slipping and fast. I found out today they might fire me because I’m having problems functioning. I’m forgetting simple things. I do billing and I can’t afford that. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Alize1974
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Take a deep breath of two. Breath in and out relax yourself sweetie. People with special gift as yourself tend to sometimes let it control them instead of you controlling your gift.

I am sure you and your hubby can work it out but first take control of your gift don’t let it consume your life. I know it is hard to do at this point with a million things stressing you out.

First work on what’s most important to you I take it your hubby is.. sit down and talk to him (when the mood hits)let him know what is going on with you ask him for help and patiences. Let him know you love him hold his hand,give eye to eye contact release all the stressful engery out of you. Everything that is bothering you let it flow from the heart. Let him know you love him and you need him to help you to help us. Apologize for being a bit snappy and stand offish at times, and small arguements that sometimes turn into a disaster.

Don’t put negative thoughts into your mind as it plays tricks on you. Can you trust your hubby? Ask this question to yourself.. has he given you a reason not too? Or is it your gift that is being tangled? Things in the dark always come to light if that may be the case. I can not answer that question for you only you can my love and besides that I lost my gift along time ago. Take care of your home first and your job will come up a lot easier. You will be able to sleep better than tossing and turning for the past weeks. Once you are able to take back control of your relationship hubby and job you gift will manifest better to where your in Control of it.

Take care darling

Syn
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 11
          • Replies: 12
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 28.00

The problem is I’ve tried to talk to him. Hes never lied to me and I can Trust him. But after our last separation my trust in anyone is shaken. I just want the love and the peace and the harmony back.

Take a deep breath of two. Breath in and out relax yourself sweetie. People with special gift as yourself tend to sometimes let it control them instead of you controlling your gift.

I am sure you and your hubby can work it out but first take control of your gift don’t let it consume your life. I know it is hard to do at this point with a million things stressing you out.

First work on what’s most important to you I take it your hubby is.. sit down and talk to him (when the mood hits)let him know what is going on with you ask him for help and patiences. Let him know you love him hold his hand,give eye to eye contact release all the stressful engery out of you. Everything that is bothering you let it flow from the heart. Let him know you love him and you need him to help you to help us. Apologize for being a bit snappy and stand offish at times, and small arguements that sometimes turn into a disaster.

Don’t put negative thoughts into your mind as it plays tricks on you. Can you trust your hubby? Ask this question to yourself.. has he given you a reason not too? Or is it your gift that is being tangled? Things in the dark always come to light if that may be the case. I can not answer that question for you only you can my love and besides that I lost my gift along time ago. Take care of your home first and your job will come up a lot easier. You will be able to sleep better than tossing and turning for the past weeks. Once you are able to take back control of your relationship hubby and job you gift will manifest better to where your in Control of it.

Take care darling

Alize1974
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant
            Credits: 12.00

When ever we separate we tend to lose trust in one another is life sadly to say. Our emotions try to get the best of us. As you state you trust him so don’t let the negative thought give you reason not too. You are in full control love. Syn you have full control and you must believe you do. If he gave you no reason not to trust him don’t let your thoughts think otherwise. Go with your heart and it shall lead you where you need to be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.