Help

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Bonnie25.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bonnie25
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, just going to jump right in and ask. Over the last week I have been getting cold blasts of air on my right elbow, no where else on my body, even when there are no draft sources evident,like in bed, in the car when driving with doors closed and windows closed, getting it now while typing this post. Also found a small white feather in my car this morning, I would really like to know if these incidents mean anything.
      I have had a very stressful few years and feel it’s not going to end any time soon. I have got divorced, been made redundant, been bitten by a dog, have had housing and money issues and now it looks like health issues too. I desperately try to remain up beat but am finding this getting more and more di

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Bonnie,
        Welcome to the forums! Just to put your mind at ease, you might want to get checked out by a doctor. Even if you don’t feel that it is a serious problem you will feel much better once the doctor tells you that!

Best wishes,
        🙂

Bonnie25
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hi kathy,
          I’ve already been to the doctors and am awaiting further tests, thank you for your concern. It’s the cold air blasts and white feathers that are troubling me more as I feel it might mean something but not sure what. I have found references to Angels with regards to the feathers but this cold sensation I can’t seem to find any answers to, so was hoping that by posting on your forum I might find some answers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.