Hello From Thailand

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hello From Thailand

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Talker.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sujirath
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi everyone,
      i am sujira, from thailand. I was born myanmar and later changed my citizenship to thai. Now i am 55, married and have a son. I have great interest in spirituality and learned many and exercise some but i still do not reach to a level of mastery yet. So i just enrolled to life mastery program as basic learner and waiting for my tutorials to come. I am very excited to learn practical lessons from you and will definitely try my best to exercise and experiment for my development and developments for my friends, family etc. Thanks

Talker
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 29
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 45.00

Hi everyone,
        i am sujira, from thailand. I was born myanmar and later changed my citizenship to thai. Now i am 55, married and have a son. I have great interest in spirituality and learned many and exercise some but i still do not reach to a level of mastery yet. So i just enrolled to life mastery program as basic learner and waiting for my tutorials to come. I am very excited to learn practical lessons from you and will definitely try my best to exercise and experiment for my development and developments for my friends, family etc. Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hello sujira, and welcome. Does one ever reach ‘mastery’? Actualy one will, if curious enough, always find that there is still another step toward that goal. How are the lessons going?
        Be Well

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.