Hello From Elizabeth

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hello From Elizabeth

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by takoda33.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ElizabethH
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 9
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Hello everyone
      i just turned 65 and feel like i am at another crossroad in my llife. I live in south florida. Looking forward to receiving some direction in my life and chat about similar interests.

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

Elizabeth – welcome aboard! Don’t be shy about asking for help or sharing!

- Dale Sellers

Talker
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 12
            • Replies: 29
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 45.00

Hello everyone
            i just turned 65 and feel like i am at another crossroad in my llife. I live in south florida. Looking forward to receiving some direction in my life and chat about similar interests.

Ha, you are just a young adult.
            Hit 89 a few days back, and still looking and learning along the path we call ‘life’. I blog and root around forums like this one , but not many are actually both interesting and active.
            Will see how this site plays out.
            Be Well

ElizabethH
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 8.00

I am really impressed with this site. It seems to put all the concepts that I like and am interested in, into one site. I took these lessons many years ago WITH a class and it was brilliant. I am so happy they are online now. They can reach so many more people online. MY problem is I don’t practice enough. The lessons are easy to understand and you can make progress in a short period of time. Dale taught the class to me and 10 of my friends that were hospice nurses like me and they are still talking about how much the lessons impacted their lives. The Psychic Project is so much fun and it proves that we are all intuitive. Thanks for replying.

takoda33
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                Credits: 7.00

Hello Elizabeth,
                Would you mind sharing a bit of how the lessons have affected the lives of yourself or others you’ve known? So much is new to me. I’m really curious and want to understand what is perhaps going on or not inside of me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.