Hello

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I just joined. Thought i should say hi. I’m here because lately i’m feeling lost, like my life is on hold.

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

Welcome aboard. Don’t be shy about asking for help!

- Dale Sellers

Chandler
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 10
            • New Participant

@marg5 wrote:

i just joined. Thought i should say hi. I’m here because lately i’m feeling lost, like my life is on hold.

i can certainly empathize with and relate to this experience, marg. I’m sure you know that the solution to this problem is a set of fresh new intentions (a sense of purpose or direction), which is easier said than done, i know.

Somewhere in the free downloads section there is a pdf file of the book think and grow rich. Getting rich doesn’t have to be your first priority to get a lot out of this book. I haven’t even finished the book and i have already reinvigorated my purpose and direction in life. The main message of the book seems to be more about determining your own future rather than getting rich. Getting rich is more or less used as an example of a popular goal that one might have, but falsely assume to be unrealistic. I strongly suspect this book would stimulate some new motives for you.

I should also add that knowing dale has helped me out a great deal in life. He is very good at helping people to find precisely the thing that you have come here seeking.

I find that whenever i feel like i am in stasis, it is usually because i have underestimated what i can accomplish. I have proven this to myself by repeatedly finding the time and the energy to impress the hell out of myself and become extremely pleased with my life.

Hope this comment was of some help.

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 123
              • Replies: 123
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Well thank you chandler. Thats exactly how i feel…like i am in stasis. And that last comment was brilliant… “..impress the hell out of myself and become extremely pleased with my life. “
              it was helpful

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.