Heartbroken in SA

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Heartbroken in SA

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

redzalez
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

About three months ago my girlfriend left me and took our daughter. We had lived with each other for 5 yrs. Reason she left was because little arugments here and ther were getting more frequent. The last one we had she left. I was always upset because I was the one doing everything and she did not want to meet me half way. Our intimacy was also lacking and she felt distant.
      I have done everything to bring her back (Melissa 05/07/82). I have showed her that i love her no matter how she is. Flowers, serenading and just throwing my heart out there doesn’t do anything. I am an awesome father to our daughter and she knows that. Lately its seems she is playing this game that confuses me on what our status is. She can kiss me and hold my hand one day and the next she is blowing me off and doesn’t want me to get close. There is a 9 yr age gap in between us me (Fred 05/20/73).

I have gone into a deep depression because I feel all alone and not having my daughter with me on a daily basis is heart wrenching for me. I really don’t want to give up but she makes me feel like i’m wasting my time. Please shed some light for me.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

If you have not done so already, you might want to seek legal advice with regard to your daughter. If you are required to provide financial support, you certainly need to have this requirement made thru the proper legal channels. You should also be entitled to visitation rights with your daughter.

It is possible that Melissa has met someone who she would like to get to know better. She isn’t at all certain that this is going to work out. So consequently she is playing with your emotions.

It is important that you protect yourself by knowing what your financial obligations are, and that you have a formal shared custody agreement for your daughter in place.

Best wishes to you,
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.