Heartbroken and Waiting

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Heartbroken and Waiting

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sammarie17
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I just want some clarity of my ex will come back soon. I’ve been to several psychics that have all said mid december he will contact me, but it feels like the closer it gets to that time, the more scared i am that it won’t happen.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Be careful about psychic predictions – they aren’t cut in stone. Things can change. Try to focus on what you can do, not on what might happen. Find a way, whatever it takes, to turn the fear into more open-mindedness. This will actually give you a better chance of working things out with him.

I see him exploring other options, with other people, although nothing is sticking yet. I see some type of retail work he is involved with. Some type of customer service or something where he is having to please people, but doesn’t like it.

A lot of emotional immaturity in relationships, and with life in general. Be careful, because there is a lot of selfishness there. If he did/does come back, keep your guard up for at least some time, as he’s in it for himself.

What about taking better care of yourself?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.