Heartbroken

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Autumn08
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I had a really bad breakup a day ago from a four year relationship I am in so much pain I miss him so much it hurts so bad to my heart the pain is unbearable I haven’t slept in two days that’s how much pain I am in. The crying is even painful. I love him so much I thought he would be with me forever because he always told me so. He was so cruel about it when he broke up with me. I was in a emotional / sexual abuse relationship I was always afraid of showing any kind of emotion without him making me feel like he was going to leave me and he always made me feel like I had to do it with him every time I saw him even when I told him I was tired or sick he didn’t care. It hurts a lot because there was little things I did love about him and I think those things made me stay in the relationship vulnerable like how sweet he was at some times. I miss him a lot even though there was things I didn’t like about him. I guess the feeling of being alone is scary and it hurts me deeply.

jillyce17
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 31
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 60.01

Hey Autumn,
        I’m showing up a little late for this post and I’m not sure if you want any psychic intuition on the subject or just advice, but hopefully I can offer you something relevant.

Being alone can be terrifying and it’s something most of us have struggled with at some point in our lives, so you’re alone, but not alone, ha.
        I would like to point out to you, though, that until you can learn to find peace and satisfaction with JUST yourself, no relationship will ever be enough. You have to fall in love with yourself first. This is a simple statement to make but a long journey to experience! Until you are the love of your own life, you will always resort to desperation or defense when you deal with other people, because you will expect them to fill a void that isn’t theirs to fill.

I’m sure your perspective and experiences have shifted you a bit in the past few weeks. Let me know if there’s things you’d like help with.

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Hello, dear Autumn. I am so sorry for the chaos you have been through, and the painful break up.
          His energy takes away my breath! He is very controlling and this will not change. As I sense and scan his energy, it is like a balloon that inflates and gets bigger and bigger and suffocates the oxygen in the room. This person has the potential for violence.
          He may have broken up with you, but he is not “done” with you yet. Meaning, that he will continue to contact you and try to control you.
          It is up to you to make the right choices.
          Reach out to friends and family if he starts to harass or threaten you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.