Health Issue

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Health Issue

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by leli1.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leli1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, my name is Laura. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if i’m okay in health. Lately I have been getting unusual heart palpitations. I had bloodwork done yesterday and it all came out normal. If anyone can please help thank you for your time.

leli1
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

I forgot to put my birthdate just incase its needed. It’s April 13, 1986

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★

Hi L,
          It might just be anxiety try yoga. I had the exact same thing i’m just slightly intuitive so this thought is really just my life experience i think . But it can’t hurt to try the yoga and meditation also anxiety and panic attacks can mimic a heart problem which your doctor should have told you. But you really do have to see it all through with your doctor of course. At the least that will ease your mind right?
          Light and Love
          Naomi

leli1
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

@Redsorceress wrote:

Hi L,
            It might just be anxiety try yoga. I had the exact same thing i’m just slightly intuitive so this thought is really just my life experience i think . But it can’t hurt to try the yoga and meditation also anxiety and panic attacks can mimic a heart problem which your doctor should have told you. But you really do have to see it all through with your doctor of course. At the least that will ease your mind right?
            Light and Love
            Naomi

Thanks! im going to try that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.