Healing of My Life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Healing of My Life

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MsChiChi.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rudolph
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi , can somebody please tell me if i will find happiness again. My life is very hard and stressful at the moment my business is on the edge financial and my relationships is not good. I have read and tried so many spiritual and selfgrowth books and courses but it seems in vain, i need healing but cant do it on my own.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        You are going through a difficult time right now but things will get better. If you start trying to solve one problem at a time things might seem less overwhelming. So if you can ask youself what is you primary concern right now and take steps to improve or resolve the situation, you will start to feel better.

Best wishes,

Rudolph
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hi kathy!
          I appreciate your reply and already feel better after reading it, thank you! I want to grow in all areas of my life, but feel stuck, if i just always knew what to do, life will be so much easier! I am confused !but also optimistic that something great will happen
          regards rudolph

MsChiChi
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant

Hey rudolph,

happiness is as far as we place it. I’m happy that your optimistic, for with optimism comes faith and with faith comes reality. Keep it up, happiness is a choice, and we all get to pick it. Just as they say rain beats on cement to make it harder, you could use this as an aspect of yours, you’re being tested. If you can handle the worst, you will be blessed with the best and also will have more appreciation of it. It’s like heating a pan before putting butter into it. Keep up the high spirits, feel the optimism not just in your thoughts but in your gut, while being grateful for the little things, and you will find out, that happiness isn’t merely exclusive. Also, have a checklist, cross out things you get done, no matter how little, this will motivate you. And, also give you a sense of accomplishment. Good luck there! I wish you well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.