Healing Available

• This topic has 27 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Tania_perera4.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

spiritualvortex
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m a healer and will check this forum from time to time. Let me know if you need any healing and I will do what I can to help. My specialties are emotional problems and physical problems.

cbparis
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        • โ˜…
        Credits: 0.00

Hello! I’m surprised that there are no other postings in this section yet. I could use some healing. Thanks!

lyn_marie
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…

Hi spiritualvortex,

I am looking for healing for various situations. If you can help with any of these this would be good.

1. Help my teenage family handle alcohol more responsibly in greater moderation
          2. Help me mentally rise to the challenge of making major life changes in my own life (and ensuring I do this!)
          3. Help a very difficult relationship problem experienced by some close relatives
          4. Pain relief to relatives and friends with joint problems (4 people)
          5. Mobility and other health areas to be addressed for elderly friend

Thanks,
          Lyn Marie ๐Ÿ˜‰

LSFerreira
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 9
            • Replies: 19
            • Light Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…

SpiritualVortex,

Please help me heal emotionally from my past in order to be able to become pregnant. I have no idea where to begin and I feel as if I’ve been carrying this burden for so long that I do not know how to let go. My fear is that by letting go, I will be losing the memory of my daughter (and son, first miscarriage). My daughter has given me signs to let me know she’s with me, but I am terrified of losing her again. Thank you.

laura138
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More ยป
              • Topics: 13
              • Replies: 18
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…

Hi my name is Laura and i would appreciate help in healing from past abuse and neglect. I would like to have trust in finding a good man and deserving him also. Thank You!

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 123
                • Replies: 123
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hello,My name is Lisa and I was wondering if you can cure someone with cancer,a friend of mine that is like a Mom,Joyce Foster has had 2 aggressive brain tumors removed,seperatly,radiation and chemo,hospitalized 2 times for dehydration,recently when doing an MRI they noticed cancer activity in some surrounding tissue where they removed the first tumor,she just turned 68 on April 13 th,I have lost many to cancer,and I don’t want to loose her either,all they do is standard procedures in the US,she is weak and her immune system is down,after 2 surgeries she cannot take much more!! she lives in Burleson,Texas 76028 PLEASE let me know if you can heal her!! Thank You,God Bless,Lisa

anonymous
                Basic Member
                  • Super Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

@Lisa wrote:

Hello,My name is Lisa and I was wondering if you can cure someone with cancer,a friend of mine that is like a Mom,Joyce Foster has had 2 aggressive brain tumors removed,seperatly,radiation and chemo,hospitalized 2 times for dehydration,recently when doing an MRI they noticed cancer activity in some surrounding tissue where they removed the first tumor,she just turned 68 on April 13 th,I have lost many to cancer,and I don’t want to loose her either,all they do is standard procedures in the US,she is weak and her immune system is down,after 2 surgeries she cannot take much more!! she lives in Burleson,Texas 76028 PLEASE let me know if you can heal her!! Thank You,God Bless,Lisa

Has anyone worked on this healing??? if so please respond!!!

ponygirl
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • โ˜…

I feel so lost and full of despair. Please help me to atleast feel good about myself again

anonymous
                    Basic Member
                      • Super Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey..I’m brandy..I would love if you could work on my health,emotions and relationship. I have lost my will. I would love to know if you found anything else I need to work on

Dale
                      Keymaster
                      Teacher
                        • United States
                          Credits: 823.00

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been looking at and working on the request made in this topic. Please keep sharing.

- Dale Sellers

MsChiChi
                          Basic Member
                            • Replies: 7
                            • New Participant
                            • โ˜…

Hi there, i see the last post was in 2011, but i’ll post just incase. I have a bad case of gastritis, i have been told however, it’s not natural. Its in my stomach area and chest area thats badly affected. I’m a student and very busy aswell so this really impedes my work.

Also my eyes are also lacking in strength and bring me pain. I would really appreciate some healing ๐Ÿ™‚ thankyouuuu and warm wishes ๐Ÿ™‚

patzi1
                            Basic Member
                              • Topics: 2
                              • Replies: 45
                              • Light Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…
                              Credits: 5.00

Please help me to release the anger and disappointment from my previous relationship so i can move forward with hope and optimism with my life.

Help me to release all feelings of rejection so i may be able to finally get a job that will enable me to finish my qualifications after 3 years of trying.

Talker
                              Basic Member
                                • Topics: 12
                                • Replies: 29
                                • Light Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…
                                Credits: 45.00

Hi spiritualvortex,

I am looking for healing for various situations. If you can help with any of these this would be good.

1. Help my teenage family handle alcohol more responsibly in greater moderation
                                2. Help me mentally rise to the challenge of making major life changes in my own life (and ensuring I do this!)
                                3. Help a very difficult relationship problem experienced by some close relatives
                                4. Pain relief to relatives and friends with joint problems (4 people)
                                5. Mobility and other health areas to be addressed for elderly friend

Thanks,
                                Lyn Marie<span style=”color: rgb(128, 255, 191);”> 😉 </span>

Hello Lyn Marie,
                                The words I use here are not to discourage you in any way. Not sure how any others would handle your requests, yet there is no way I could do a ‘works’ for five separate set of conditions as described here.
                                Believe you would need to do five individual posts, to get some degree of healing action by members.
                                Be Well

Talker
                                Basic Member
                                  • Topics: 12
                                  • Replies: 29
                                  • Light Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                                  Credits: 45.00

Well now, I’m very much in new territory here, healing wise.
                                  Have had a degree of success, with ‘remote’ healing.
                                  In some cases was not the full total healing expected, but was, that that person requesting the healing, obtaining pain relief.

I do need a different form of information, regards remote healing, when doing a healing. Wont detail here, yet, ‘what is actually needed’.

Question here for Dale, would be “Dale, any advice that would assist those seeking healing, here, regards just what information should be shown?
                                  Be Well

DebraG
                                  Lesson 2
                                  LMP Student
                                  Learn More ยป
                                    • Topics: 5
                                    • Replies: 3
                                    • New Participant
                                    • โ˜…
                                    Credits: 1.00

Hi, I need help with healing in connection with emotional trauma. Some of my immediate family members have died. I feel alone in the world and often wish to be with them. Please help me heal the trauma associated with this. Thank you!
                                    Debra

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.