having a baby

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions having a baby

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by kimberely.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

About 4 months ago, I posted a question about whether or not the guy I was with was the one. I had a very strong feeling that he was and I still feel the same way. His name is Joshua Rice and he’s from Englewood, Ohio currently residing in Dayton, Ohio, born on March 16, 1988. My name is Hilary Durham, from Greenville, South Carolina, currently residing in Huber Heights, Ohio and I was born on March 30, 1989. Almost 2 months ago I found out that I am pregnant with his child. We have only been together a little over 5 months, but he is extremely excited. I am excited too, but I can’t help but be a little scared. I’m only 20 years old and I don’t feel completely ready to have a child. The thing I’m the most scared about it making it work with my boyfriend. We have talked about marriage, and moving in together. I am also scared about the health of the baby, but that’s only because I’m a little paranoid. So I guess my questions would be, are Josh and I going to get married and make this work? I mean, I have a lot of faith in our relationship but I don’t want to get married for it just to fail. My other question is the sex of the baby (because I really cannot wait 10 more weeks to find out… I’m 10 weeks and 1 day, right now), and is the baby going to be healthy when it is born.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 🙂

kimberely
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hello.
        the feeling out get with this situation you are worrying to much into the future this is the time to take care of yourself don’t worry about anything except yourself and the baby boy or girl the child is a blessing.

Love & Light
        Kimberely

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.