Has my partner cheated on me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Has my partner cheated on me

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tammy101.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tammy101
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Has my partner been seeing someone else these past months been he’ll he’s lied to me when I have fought him out on lieing found him on dating websites everything he says doesn’t add up puts everyone and everything before me and his four children now walked out because his sister shouted at my son as I had a fourth birthday party for him last week in our house she turned on me now I’m the crazy one he let his kids down after sweating he wouldn’t do it again I just need to know As my whole life. Been turned upside down his named is Thomas benson date birth 1/7/77 he was born in belfast

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

If he is doing internet dating sites, yeah, he is cheating. Maybe he has not had sex, but he is cheating in his heart. Will he go to counseling with you!

Tammy101
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

I confronted him he got angry smash his phone then says it was me don’t think he would go as he isn’t here this is what he dose walks out doesn’t want to deal with anything I’m left to pick the mess up that’s why I just need to know is there any hope and if his cheated on me thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.