Guidance on a 3 year relationship.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Guidance on a 3 year relationship.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Aleighabs98.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Aleighabs98
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 16.00

I have been with this man for 3 years, as I said above. How we got together was something like you would see in a movie. When we first met, we didn’t even like eachother, i truthfully thought he was so annoying and he couldn’t stand me either. We were also both with other people. Eventually we became connected through mutual friends, and he started spending a lot of time around me because of it. One day, he got into a fight with his mother and kicked out, so I had let him stay with me. Every single day from that moment on, we were inseperable. Best friends, did every little thing together and thats all it was but we enjoyed each others company so much and no one could get us away from each other. I had started to develop feeling and push them off , as did he. One night we were watching a movie and his feet touched mine, i felt the instant connection by that little touch and so did he. Then he grabbed my hand, smiled at me, said “Hi, aleigha”, and then kissed me. Sparks flew and i cant even begin to describe the passion in our touches and kisses. We were together from then on. He was perfect and we were in love. But like every relationship, things started to get rocky. We both through out the 3 years have done horrible things to eachother which caused so much negativity towards eachother. But we both are still so in love. We have a son together, plus my daughter from a previous relationship looks up to him. But something occured that caused him to move 1000 miles away from us. My children and i also moved with him , but the timing wasn’t right and my grandmother is ill so I needed to be closer to her, so we came back home while he is still 1000 miles away. We are still very in love, and most people say that if there’s too much negativity you have to just let go, but we have both tried to move on many times and neither of us can physically or mentally stand it. We HAVE to be together. But, there’s trust issues, and bad thoughts, hateful words and now long distance stress in our daily conversations and we are hanging on by a thread. We both have the same goals, almost the same thoughts , and neither of us want to move on. Please, help me. What can I do to make this better, and to get our relationship back to the loving caring relationship it once was? I refuse to throw away 3 years with someone i love way to much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.