- September 18, 2019 at 4:37 am #19332
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 0
- New Participant
- Topic Author
2019 has been a rough year. First my mom has stage 4 melanoma and is going through treatments, she also has congestive heart failure, I feel like she might be getting worst but not sure. Second my mother in law passed away in July, we miss her very much, I still can’t believe she is gone. In August my wife was told she can’t have children, I guess I could really use guidance or maybe see what things might happen in the near future. Thank you for your timeOctober 5, 2019 at 4:45 pm #19351
Learn More »
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 57
- Rising Participant
Client intention/questions for the sessions: Soonersfan 18
2019 has been a rough year. First my mom has stage 4 melanoma and is going through treatments, she also has congestive heart failure, I feel like she might be getting worst but not sure. Second my mother in law passed away in July, we miss her very much, I still can’t believe she is gone. In August my wife was told she can’t have children, I guess I could really use guidance or maybe see what things might happen in the near future. Thank you for your time.
Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field:
It is my honor to connect with your energy and to provide this reading for your guidance. As I connect with my spirit guide, Master Lanto, I feel your sadness, anxiety, apprehension of what is to come. Spirit says, this is not the way to live. Send out a message to the Universe that you are ready for positive changes by rising with a smile in your heart and letting the sun warm your face. Enjoy every day with joy rather than fear. Because we live in this world, things will happen that will break our heart. Sometimes, they seem to occur more often than we can bare. This is when we find others to comfort us, and find joy again in life.
2019 has been a tough year of transformation for many individuals. Loves ones have passed, jobs have been lost, finances have dwindled, many things have broken. It is a year of change. A year of birthing new energy. The labor pains are difficult. Embrace the change, knowing that change is inevitable. The pain of losing a loved one is always difficult. There is grief and sorrow. Let the tears flow. There is a time for all things.
Spirit says transformation energy is still whirling around you. Open the windows and let fresh air in. Breathe the newness and let your heart lighten. Rediscover the beauty in the breeze. Hold the hand of those you love. Express your love for them.
You are guided to keep a journal and express your feelings. Also, keep a dream journal. Let these speak to you. Listen and you will be guided. Guidance comes to us in many forms.
The energy of this reading is 7. The Mastery of the moment is to live knowing your place in the cosmos. In other words, you are part of something much bigger than yourself.
Focus on your crown chakra to ignite your higher self. This is where true guidance is found.
Will there be a child in this person’s life? Readily I hear there will be a child with your wife. It will not come easily. Have patience and a child will be manifested. It helps not to keep asking “when” will this child come. Just accept that there will be one to brighten your home. The sorrow that once filled the air, will be transformed to laughter and squeals of joy. I see you holding up the child like the “Lion King” movie…up to stars and thanking the Universe for this birth and gift.
Exploded Crown Reading
1. This is the Gateway to your higher self: The energy of Melchizedek is here with the seeds to germinate the energy of wisdom, kindness, and compassion to yourself. When you can do this for yourself, you can then express this to others.
2. The message/energy seeking integration for you to enter the Gateway: Be present. It is not the time to hide away like a hermit. Get out and move your body. Go fishing, swimming, dancing, etc., it is easy to hide away in a cocoon and let our emotions overtake us. Sorrow can permeate your every cell. Spirit says, there is a time for sorrow, then you must live again.
3. The primary issue you are now ready to accept with ease and flow: Your heart chakra is asking for healing. The number 4 asks that you find balance in your life. Let go of the old ways of thinking and being. Have your lingered too long in your own thoughts? Renew your soul by doing the things that bring your joy. Laugh again. Have fun again. Take your hand and touch your heart…the pain in there. It will be there for a while. Yet you must continue to live, and to live with joy, nor sorrow. Live and love. Your heart seeks balance. You have asked for guidance, which is your wisdom calling out for help.
4. The primary issue you are ready to resolve: Have mercy on yourself. It has been a difficult year. You have acknowledged this, now release it. You feel it is too soon to laugh and have joy again. Take it slowly. Perhaps a short walk in the woods or oceans will assist. Even a walk in the back yard to plant flowers or a tree in memory of your loved one. A warm bath in Epsom salt and lemon is healing. A dip in a river to carry our sorrow away. There is a Native American practice of dipping in water (ocean, lake, river) as the sun rises. The coldness of the water changes our vibrations when we can not do it on our own, such as when we are in deep grief. You may want to scream, shout, cry…whatever you are drawn to do…do it.
The Native American Wisdom Tarot says
This is the Gateway to your higher self: Two of Fire: Will-Your WILL is present to assist you in getting through this tough time. You will get through this. This too shall pass. You don’t need to manipulate anything in or outside yourself. No self-control is needed, just a loving connection to your real being.
The message/energy seeking integration for you to enter the Gateway: Son of Earth-Trust that all is well and getting better. Your basket is full of ripe fruits and vegetables. You share your bounty with others with a considerate heart and gentle spirit. You are earthy, faithful, and serene. You can sometimes be inflexible in your own rightness.
The primary issue you are now ready to accept with ease and flow: Four of Water-Abundance-Impending change. Accept that all in life changes. Nothing stays the same.
The primary issue you are ready to resolve: Ten of Fire-Oppression-Fear of possible loss. Stagnation in life force. Again, you are reminded to move your thoughts, your body and loosen your cells and invigorate them gently. You think you are desolate and you are not. Abundance is all around you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.