Good morning family. It is possible someone could give me some insight reading?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Good morning family. It is possible someone could give me some insight reading?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Dixierenee22.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chance79
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Bkessed it be to everyone.
      My name is chance.. I hope everyone is found in healing protective white light. I would just like to ask please.. For anyone that feels or senses anything connected to our life. Possibly the property we live on… Just need help knowing what is causing the caos? Spiritual? By hand and heart of man? Or something much worse? Is it a elemental? Should we live or stay. Fight this or flee? Or would my fsmily be safer if they just leave? Please… Im literally need truthful guidance. .. How to stop this now! Once and for all.

Dixierenee22
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

You sound like you just wanted a quick yes or no answer, sometime to tell you what to do. I hope you resolved the issue, but if not, you know your answer already. That panic says leave. I feel like you just didn’t wanna be the one who made that the final decision for some personal reason. Get out of that situation. Family is forever no matter what, leave and keep them safe! You got this! Hope this helped

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.